better choice • jordan clarkson

dear kaylee,

why are you wasting your time with him? why are you fooling yourself by trying to convince yourself he's the one, when he's not?

i could treat you better than he ever could. i see the way he looks at you, and i don't see his eyes light up the way mine do when i look at you.

i'll buy you anything you want. i can see that he doesn't allow you to spend your money on things you want, but rather on what he wants, and that doesn't make you happy.

and trust me, all i want is to make you happy.

i will give it to you better than he ever could. i will be there for you more than he ever will. i will offer you everything you'd want in the world, as long as you choose me.

i'm obviously the better choice. you're meant to be with me, not him.

i hope you'll finally see that i'll be the better partner in life. that i'll be the better husband. that i'll be the better choice.

i'll hold your hand when you're scared. i'll be the shoulder for you to cry on when you need me. i'll be the person you can talk to in any situation.

i'm not going to sit back and watch you fake your feelings in a relationship that isn't meant to be.

i'm not going to stand on the side and watch someone who doesn't appreciate you take control over you and manipulate you into thinking he loves you, because he doesn't.

but you know who does love you?

me.

from,

jordan

--------------

no one:

absolutely no one:

kawhi: dunks over giannis

drake: <33333333333333333