wrong person • jayson tatum

dear jayson,

i really wanted things to work out well between us. i really did.

but i can tell you don't love me the way i love you. your face doesn't light up when you see me, you don't miss me as much when you go on road games, you don't feel the butterflies when we talk, and you don't feel a spark between us. i can tell. and it hurts so so much, but it's okay.

at first, i really thought you were the one for me. it felt like everything was going perfectly, but maybe a little too perfect. we never argued, and to be honest, we never even talked. we just greeted each other and said "i love you". but did you really mean it? did i really mean it?

i think i wanted myself to fall for you. you were the most amazing person i had ever met, and you had everything i was looking for in a guy. i tried to convince myself i loved you, and i think i really did. but i'm sure you didn't love me.

but as we got more and more distant, i realised that everything didn't make sense. we have nothing in common, nothing to talk about, and no time spent together. we have no problems, and as nice as that sounds, it isn't right.

i think i loved you for the person you are, rather than for the connection i felt we had. you're so sweet and talented, and you're absolutely the kindest person i've met.

but what did you love about me? i have no idea.

our relationship is a one sided thing. it always has been, and always will be. i don't really know where to go now. i'm so lost and confused, but i do know one thing for sure: you don't love me.

i've fallen for you, but i know we aren't meant to be.

if you can love the wrong person that much, how much will you be able to love the right person?

from,

daisy

--------------

that last question hits HARD

but double update !! are y'all proud of me ;)