more than friends (part 3) • paul george

dear hailey,

why would you do that? why would you leave? after i poured out all my feelings for you, you leave me and tell me you're going to distance yourself from me despite you returning those feelings.

why can't things be easy? i like you, and you like me.

when you say that you don't deserve me, it's actually quite the opposite. if there is anyone who isn't deserving of your love, it's me. you're nothing close to ordinary. yeah, you might not be famous, but in my eyes, you are the most amazing girl to ever exist. you make me so, so happy, and you mean the world to me. no girl, no matter how famous, could ever come close to your undeniable beauty and loving heart. no one could be better than you.

please hailey, i'm begging you to come back. i know we can work this out. i want to be with you more than anything, and i would do anything to have you by my side. you love me as much as i love you, and we are meant to be. i already feel torn that i could risk not only losing you as my lover, but also as my best friend. if you stay away from me forever, who is going to be my partner in crime? my shoulder to cry on? my better half?

you are so incredible, and nothing you say can ever stop me from wanting to be with you. falling for you has been one of the best decisions in my life, and you falling for me too isn't just a coincidence. we're meant to be, hails. i can feel it.

i love you and i miss you. it hasn't even been a week after you sent your letter and left me and i'm a mess without you. please, please come back.

because i don't know what i'll do if you don't.

from,

paul

--------------

this is much delayed oops 

who ya got for mvp this season ?? i'm going with giannis, sorry pg