everything • bradley beal

dear camila,

i miss you.

why did you have to leave?

how could you just leave me like that?

i can't believe you're gone. we were supposed to live our life to the fullest, get married, have kids, and live happily ever after.

you promised me you would always be with me. you promised me we would be together till the end. you promised me that there wasn't anything that could separate us.

you promised.

we don't break promises. you told me we would get through it all. you were wrong.

before you left me, you told me i would be okay. that i would get through this, that i would move on.

how the fuck am i supposed to move on? how am i supposed to get over this? how am i supposed to live my life knowing that the love of my life is dead?

you were my life, my everything, my heart and soul. and cancer had to suck the fucking life out of you and take that all away from me.

i hate this shit. i can't do it. not without you by my side.

i love you so much it fucking hurts. i don't think you understand how much pain i'm going through right now.

you're gone. you're dead.

i will never be able to laugh with you, wake up next to you, look into your beautiful hazel eyes, taste your sweet lips, or feel your warm embrace ever again.

i won't ever be able to call you my wife.

i just want to break everything. why me? why you?

i want to scream. cry. shout. rip everything out.

i don't think i can do this. i can't do this.

why did you have to leave me?

this feeling hurts so fucking much. the pain is unbearable, mila. and it's all because you're gone.

i can't even look at a fucking photo of you. that's how weak i am.

i hate feeling weak, but i can't help it right now. it's what i am.

i can't do this.

i've lost everything, because you were everything.

from,

bradley

--------------

this one hurts man :(( cancer sucks