soulmate • kemba walker

dear maddy,

in the dictionary, the word "soulmate" is defined as 'a person ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic partner'.

but in my mind, the word "soulmate" is defined by you.

i'm so grateful to have you in my life and to be loved by you, so i just wanted to tell you some things you deserve to know:

i can't help myself but adore you every single day. calling you beautiful and inspiring would only be an understatement, as there are no words that could even come close to describing the breathtaking person you are. you work so hard and your boundaries are non existent. you have no limit when it comes to helping others. i fucking admire you, maddy walker.

you don't even have the slightest clue about the way you make me feel. even after four years of being together, you still manage to give me butterflies with the slightest things, like your stunning smile. just thinking about it makes my insides melt. i would give everything if it meant i could see you happy and smiley every single day.

i know i've said this before, and i've said this a million times, but i'm all in. for the rest of my life and for the rest of yours, because i am so so so uncontrollably in love with you. i promise to be with you till the end of time, and that i'll give you my heart and soul and everything i have to offer. i'm so glad i found you, and i know that choosing you to be my soulmate was the best choice i've ever made.

and without a doubt, without a pause, and in a heartbeat i'll keep choosing you.

you've made my entire reality a dream come true, and i can't imagine doing this thing called life without you.

"in all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. in all the world, there is no love for you like mine." - maya angelou

love,

kemba

--------------

i fuckin love kemba 

thought this was cute, but idk