the reason • dejounte murray

dear dejounte,

i'm so sorry. i'm so sorry. i'm so sorry.

i'm crying as i write this, because this decision has been too much for me. it's been so, so hard and painful, and i wish i could have told you sooner, but i couldn't do it.

but now that it's over, i'm going to tell you. i don't know how you'll react, and i completely understand if you never want to speak to me ever again.

i was pregnant.

key word: was. i was pregnant with your child.

i'm twenty. in no way was i or am i ready to be a parent.

finding out i was carrying a child broke my heart, because i instantly knew what i was going to do. it broke my heart that this child, MY child, YOUR child, wouldn't even have a chance to live their life. but what i did was best for me. it might not have been best for you, and that's why i was scared to tell you.

i hate myself. the fact that you didn't even have the chance to meet your first child or be aware that you could have had one, and that i could have done something about it makes me want to kill myself.

i'm hurting myself, wondering why i didn't tell you. you've always talked about how much you love children, despite how young you are. but you talking about it made me scared, because i always knew that i wasn't ready. but i loved you, and i didn't want to hurt or leave you. you were and are my everything, but now i'm not so sure you would want to be it anymore.

you probably hate me. scratch that, you probably despise me. and if i were you, i would too.

i'm so sorry it had to be this way. i can't bare to see your face when you read this, so i'm leaving. i can't be there for you, and i'm sorry. i can't provide you the one thing you would have wanted, and it hurts me that i can't.

i'm sorry.

i love you. i always will.

i hope you forgive me. i'm sorry for being the reason. the reason of the death of our child.

from,

eleanor

--------------

i hope dejounte is ready to be back asap rocky :))

!! men shouldn't be making fucking laws about women's bodies !!