naive • kyrie irving

dear gabby,

i don't know what you see in him.

i genuinely don't know.

please don't take this the wrong way, but sometimes you're too naive to see it.

james is literally the biggest asshole ever. i don't know why you're dating him, when you deserve someone so much better.

he literally left you hanging in the middle of your birthday dinner, claiming that he "had to go to work", when you know damn well that his workplace is closed on sundays, and that he is the boss, which means he can take days off whenever he wants.

but still, you chose to believe him and defend him. the fact that you're coming up with all these excuses for him that he couldn't come up with himself is extremely ridiculous.

he doesn't accept who you are. he doesn't let you be yourself. he doesn't let you live your life the way you want to.

ever since you started dating him, i hardly have gotten to see you. you've canceled on my movie nights, my basketball games, lunch, dinner, or even simply a catch up to talk. there were times where i desperately needed someone to talk to, and let my feelings out. you used to be that person. but now, i don't have anyone to turn to.

you claim to love him. but is this really love?

this relationship is restricting you from doing things that make you happy. i know it, you know it, he knows it. but is he going to do anything about it? of course not! which is why i'm so frustrated that you're still with him.

you're in a toxic relationship, and anybody can tell. you're choosing not to believe it, but you better begin to.

you are so much better than this. james doesn't deserve someone as pure and perfect as you are. it doesn't make sense.

why would you be with him, when you could be with someone like me?

from,

kyrie

--------------

enjoy !!