i'll try • donovan mitchell

dear donovan,

i'm scared. scared of what the future holds, scared of not being good enough, and most of all, scared of being hurt.

everything in our relationship has been going so well, and i don't want to mess it up. it seems like it's too good to be true. nothing in the past has worked so much in my favour, and it's strange. by now, i'm usually crying and heartbroken, but funny enough, i'm the happiest i've ever been.

i trust you, i really do. i trust you with my heart, and i'm letting you in despite the countless amounts of times i've been hurt in the past. i told myself that i would stop falling for people, but you're different. at least i hope you are.

you wouldn't hurt me. you wouldn't, right? i hope you love me as much as you say you do, and i hope you know that i'm vulnerable. i'm delicate. i'm sensitive. my walls have been knocked down so, so many times, and that's why now they are built so high up. i've turned away from people and lived in isolation in the past, but now being with you makes me wonder why i did that. you are so amazing and incredible, it makes it hard to believe that people can cause so much pain and hatred.

i've been broken before. trust me, i have. and still thinking back to those times where i couldn't stop crying, hating on myself, and even contemplating removing myself from this world. i always thought it was something i was doing. that there was something wrong with me, and that i did something to deserve all this pain. but you make me feel loved. you make me feel like i have a purpose. you make me believe that i was and am good enough, and that it was never my fault.

please don't break my heart. please don't hurt me. i know how it feels to be open, and then find out the love wasn't real.

i'm scared to fall in love again, but if it's you then i'll try.

love,

lana

--------------

< based on the song IT'S YOU by ali gatie >

^ MY FUCKING FAVOURITE SONG IT'S SO FUCKING GENUIS AND AMAZING IM CRYING

thoughts on the mike conley trade and the 2019 nba draft?

(can't wait to see zion take on the floor w the pels!)