someone like me (part 2) • zach lavine

dear daniella,

i was going to say i'm surprised after what you wrote in your letter, but i'm not. i'm the most popular kid in school, and guys want to be me and girls want to be with me. i've gotten so many letters and messages like yours and i'm pretty used to it by now.

i'm sorry, but i don't really know who you are. oh wait, are you that girl who has the long dark hair that hangs out with that nerdy girl maria? then maybe i do know you. as for english class, i don't even pay attention to people around me, so it's not use telling me you're in that class.

okay, so you like me. but really, who doesn't? i mean, it's flattering and all, but you're going to have to do more. i've never even had any sort of interaction with you, and it must be sort of embarrassing for you that you've never talked to me. i'm the most talked about person in school, and you've never talked to me? wow, it really reflects on your status.

i know that i don't personally know you, but i do know you're not my type. maybe i can hook you up with that basketball rookie trae? i mean, he's pretty good, but he's also smart and nerdy, which means he's your type i'm guessing. you're either popular or nerdy - and i'm sure you're the second one.

just saying, you don't have to tell me i'm good looking or that i'm super amazing. i know.

you're right though, someone like me could never be with someone like you. you're going to have to try harder than that.

from,

zach

--------------

just saying if the raptors win i would have wanted them to win with demar :((