happy anniversary • de'aaron fox

dear ava,

happy anniversary, baby!

can you believe we've been together for 2 whole years? it seems like it was just yesterday i fell in love with you, because i haven't stopped since the day we met.

i'm so lucky to have you. i know practically everyone says that to their loved ones, but i really mean it. every moment spent with you makes me feel like the happiest man alive. your kindness, beauty, talent, generosity, care, silliness, and intelligence makes it so easy to love you.

you're the person i look up to. i admire your determination and positive mentality in every situation, and your loving and caring heart. you have no hesitation to aid others and help them, even if they don't ask for it.

our relationship is the type of thing you would see in a movie and want in reality, but thanks to you, you've managed to make it come true in real life.

i'm the happiest i've ever been when i'm with or around you. even if you've gone to the bathroom for a few minutes or to the grocery store, i end up missing you. i can't help but want to be around you all the time.

i can't imagine my life without you. the past two years have been an absolute blast, and i can't wait to spend more with you.

you mean everything to me, and i don't think you know that enough.

you are something spectacular. somehow, i manage to fall in love with you more and more each day, which i never thought was possible.

thank you for putting up with my stubborn ass; i don't know how you do it. your smile is the cause of mine and i have so much to be thankful for when i'm with you.

i am undeniably very much in love with you, ava.

thank you for loving me.

love,

de'aaron 

--------------

where you at, ava ;)