2- Class D

(Y/N) pov

A few minutes later, the first bell rang. At that precise moment, a woman entered the classroom. At first sight, she gave me the impression of someone who firmly belives in discipline. If I had to guess, I'd say she was about 30 years old.

She wore a suit and had delicate features. She had long hair tied into a ponytail.

''Ahem. Good morning, students. I'm the instructor for class D. My name is Chiyabashira Sae. I usually teach Japanese history. However, at this school, we do not change classrooms for each grade. For the next three years, I will be acting as your homeroom teacher, so I hope to get to know all of you. It's a pleasure to meet you. The entrance ceremony will be in the gymnasium one hour from now, but first, I will distribute written materials with information about this school's special rules. I will also hand out the admission guide.''

The students that were sitting in the front passed back the familiar documents I'd recived after being accepted.

This school was different from others in many ways. Here, students have to live in dormitories located in the school premises. Students were also forbidden to contact anyone outside the school. Leaving school grounds without permission was also forbidden.

I guess that some students wouldn't like this, and it's normal, they wouldn't be able to talk to family and friends for three years.

I didn't have any problem with that though, there wasn't anyone out there who would miss me.

However, the campus also came equipped with many excellent facilities. With its own karaoke spot, theater, café, boutique, and more. You could easily compare this school to a small city.

Chiyabashira: ''I will now hand out your student ID cards. By using your card, you can access any of the facilities on campus, purchase goods from the store, and so on. It acts like a credit card. However, it is imperative that you pay attention to the points that you spend. At this school, you can use your points to buy anything.''

In other words, these points work as money.

Chiyabashira: ''Your student cards can be used simply by swiping them through the machine scanner. Points are automatically deposited into your account on the first day of every month. You should have all recived 100,000 points already. Each point is worth one yen, keep that in mind.''

The class erupted.

So, we had recieved a 100,000 yen monthly allowance from the school. I guess that's to be expected from a school run by the Japanese government, but still, 100,000 yen is too much for a bunch of high schoolers.

Chiyabashira: ''Shocked by the amount of points you've been given? This school evaluates its students' talents. Everyone here has passed the entrance exam, which speaks for your value and potential. The amount you've received reflects the evaluation of your worth.''

As bewilderment spread among students, Chiyabashira-sensei looked over the room.

Chiyabashira: ''Well, it appears there are no questions. I hope that you enjoy your time here as students.''

After saying that, she left the classroom.

This school doesn't seem as strict as I thought...

Horikita: ''This school is extremely lenient, isn't it?''

What a surprise, apparently my neighbor has decided to grace me with her presence.

Horikita: ''The school is giving us such a good treatment that it's almost frightening.''

As she spoke, I realized that I felt the same way. We knew basically nothing about this school, but since this school could make any wishes a reality, I thought there would be some kind of risk.