10- Allies

(Y/N) pov

After Sakura left in a hurry, the other students also left, leaving Horikita, Kushida, Sudo, Ike, Yamauchi and me in the classroom.

Sudo: "Why is a gloomy girl like her my witness? This sucks." He crossed his legs and leaned against the chair, sighing in exasperation.

Kushida: "Sorry... I couldn't convince her..." She said looking down.

Ike: "It's definetely not your fault, Kushida-chan!"

I looked around the classroom and Horikita noticed.

Horikita: "Looking for something?"

(Y/N): "It's just that all this seems weird to me."

Horikita: "Mmm?"

(Y/N): "Sudo's fight wasn't recorded by any security cameras, right?"

Horikita: "No, there aren't any security cameras in the building where the fight took place."

(Y/N): "That's weird. There are cameras everywhere." I said as I pointed at the ceiling of the classroom, where there was a security camera.

Everyone looked up

Yamauchi: "Wait, has that camera been there since the beginning? I haven't noticed."

Kushida: "That camera is well hidden, when did you notice, L/N-kun?"

(Y/N): "The day when Chabashira-sensei told us that we wouldn't get any points. She said the exact number of incidences that took place during that month. I thought that it would be impossible for her to know the exact number unless there was some kind of recording."

Ike: "That makes sense! I thought that Sae-chan-sensei was some kind of alien that could see everything around her or something."

Yamauchi: "I haven't dismissed that option yet..."

Horikita rolled her eyes and Sudo started to lose his patience.

I decided to go check something and picked my bag.

Horikita: "Are you going back to the dorms?"

(Y/N): "I was going to check something on my way back."

Horikita: "I'll go with you."

My eyes widened and I put my hand on her forehead, checking if she had a fever or something

Horikita: "...I'm not sick."

Ike: "Hey, that's not fair! You let L/N touch you but when I get closer you just hit me!"

Sudo: "L/N..."

A shiver ran down my spine and I suddenly felt the urge to leave as soon as possible. I looked at Kushida, waiting for her to do something, but she was just looking at me with a smile on her face. That wasn't a normal smile though.

Somehow I was more afraid of Kushida than Sudo.

As me and Horikita were leaving the classroom, one student called out to me.

"Sorry for interrupting, but can you come with me?"

I didn't know her at all, she looked like someone our age, so she was probably in one of the upper classes.

(Y/N): "Do I know you?"

She kept staring at me, but didn't answer.

Horikita: "You're from Class A, aren't you?"

As expected from Horikita, she paid more attention to students in other classes than in her own classmates.

The girl sighed and spoke