Author's note

I'm going to be honest. I know that I was supposed to update like a week ago, but lately I haven't found the inspiration to write new chapters. 

When I started writing I didn't expect that I would make it this far.  I remember joining wattpad a year ago, looking for some classroom of the elite stories to read. Sadly, there weren't many. 

The first story that I really enjoyed was @daark_side's and, one day I wondered, "Why not writing one myself?" I thought that if more fanfics came out people would be more inspired to write more classroom of the elite stories.

 At the beginning I was afraid because it was my first time writing and I didn't know whether people would like my story or not. This past few days I've been re-reading my own fanfic and the first three arcs are basically the same as the light novel, which I regret now.

As I kept writing, I gained more confidence and started to change some parts of the canon and introduced more oc's (Is that how you write it?), and I'm glad to see that most of you liked it.

Today I'm very happy to see so many COTE stories to read, so I could say that my main goal is completed. (I would like to thank the authors for creating this new stories that I love reading)

I also want to thank everyone for the comments that you leave. It really encourages me everytime that I see a "Good chapter" or "Can't wait for the next chapter"

Having said that, I'm not going to leave the fanfic. As I said before, I didn't expect that I would make it this far, so I didn't really think of the future of the story. That's why I decided to take some time to think where I want this story to go, I hope that you understand.

Also, feel free to write what you didn't like about the story, because it will help me to improve for the future.

Thanks for reading and see you next time.