Butterflies

Chapter Fourteen

Butterflies

Songs for this Chapter:

Butterflies by Becky G

Daylight by Marron 5

---

My body melts, my heart stops, my stomach has a million and one butterflies erupting per minute.

Conrad cannot ever live up to Kyle kisses. There's something about Kyle's that is just missing from Conrad's but I can't seem to put a finger on it. But I don't care, Kyle's kiss is way better. Just being near him is comforting, but near Conrad I just feel Insecure and scared. I don't want the bad boy Conrad in my life. No, I want Kyle.

His hands press against my cheeks, making the kiss deeper and harder to breathe. I pull away, leaving him breathless.

"Melody," I look up at his eyes and I can see stars shining brightly in his piercing blue eyes, and I can't help but smile. "Did you really kiss Conrad?"

I frown. My smile turns into a straight face, I close my eyes and turn the direction of my face before opening them again. "No."

"Then why would Alex say that?"

So much for a romance. I sigh running my hands through my hair letting them stay at the top of my head. "Look, I thought you were Conrad, alright? I only realised when I actually kissed him that it was you."

"So you can only tell the difference if you kissed us?" I bite my bottom lip, nodding. "I'm the better kisser right?" I looked up and saw a big smile on his face.

"If I didn't, would I have kissed you for almost 5 minutes?" His eyes light up and picks me up by the waist spinning me around.

I chuckle leaning in slowly placing my lips on his. He sets me back on the ground, leaving his hands on my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck, he leans in, pressing his head against mine.

[Play Butterflies]

He starts walking slowly towards the middle of the front yard. And I realise what he's up to. He kisses my forehead, "You know, I never got my Dance with you.."

He smiles sheepishly and I lightly laugh. "May I have this dance?" He asks, letting go of me and bowing. I smile, curtsying in return.

"You may." He quickly pulls out something that I recognise immediately. A gasp escapes my lips and I smile. My masquerade mask that I threw on the floor.

He smiles and nods. "Here," he gently places the mask on my face and I fix it into place. I look up at him and smile. "I found you!" He jokes.

"We found each other." I say pecking his lips. He places his hands on my torso and I place my hands around his neck, letting them get tangled up in his hair.

We slowly walk around not paying attention to our surroundings because the only thing on our minds are each other.

I stare up at his icy blue eyes and he smiles. You hear that? That's my heartbeat beating louder and louder.

His hands run up and down my waist, in a soothing sort of way. He leans in slowly closing his eyes as his lips touch mine, I close mine too. His lips trail down my jawline and down on my neck. He slowly sucks, at first it hurts but then it becomes into pleasure.

A moan escapes my lips and I can feel a smile appear on his lips. His stops and plants one last kiss on my collarbone before kissing me back on my lips. A pain slowly increases in my neck, I let out a small moan. He stops, pulling away.