Recklessness

Final Chapter|Chapter Fifty Seven
Recklessness

Oohh isn't this exciting? The final chapter of Walls Up! I'm not going to do all that wish woshy stuff about how great you are and stuff because I think you know, that I know how great you are already. I mean like, TWO FRICKING THOUSAND READS?!
Fuck guys. I know you can't like control how many people add this book but if you like recommended this book to anyone, I just wanna say YOUR AWESOME AND I'M FOREVER IN YOUR DEPT. Like, if you need anything like feedback or help or whatever I'm here. Even if it has nothing to do with Wattpad. I'll be here. Waiting.
Lalalala anyways. I'm not going to bore you with this because I want you to have fun and read this without having the idea it's the last chapter.
One last thing: yes, I won't upload the sequel right away but I promise you that the sequel will be here by February 21st. So if your patient enough to wait that long and not forget entirely about this book that'll be amazing. I would do it sooner but I have a school trip that week at the beginning and then school the next and then after that I have a short break, so I'll write then.

Finally, thank you, it's been fun writing with this book. And I can't wait to start the sequel. (But I have to write the bloody sequel to the first book I wrote :/ *don't tell anyone but I don't really wanna write it!*)
- Natty, with her final goodbye xx :)

I STILL NEED TO KNOW IF YOU WANT A BEHIND THE SCENES!

---

His hands traveling to the back of my neck, kissing me harder. The water between us vanishes as our body's touch. I open my mouth, inviting full entry, he takes advantage of the opportunity slipping in his tongue.

Brrriinnngg
Brrriinnngg
Brrriinnngg

I break away from him, his features stay the same. Unaffected. I look around at the pool scenery. I shrug, going back to kissing Conrad.

Brrriinnngg

I jump up from the bed in a immediate sitting position. I look around, sunlight shines from behind the curtains. Instinctively, I look at the other bed; where a body lays motionless. My heart pounds against my ribs, my breathing uneven. Sweat beads my forehead, which I wipe away with my palm.

Brrriinnngg
Brrriinnngg
Brrriinnngg

The telephone rings on the bedside table. I read the time on the alarm clock, it reads four 'o' clock in big blinking bold letters. I pick up the phone, pressing it to my ear.

"Hello," I say groggily, my eyes fighting to close again and to fall back into a merciful sleep.

"Afternoon Miss. This is your afternoon wake up call, some-" he pauses, I listen closely at the faded whispers, someone's with him. "Please get ready and bring your bags and all your belongings to the reception desk."

I open my mouth to say something to Autumn, but he stops me. "Alone, your roommate must not wake. There's someone waiting for you." The line drops dead without another word. I bite my lower lip, dropping the phone in place.

Why would someone be asking for me so early from midnight-the time were actually supposed to leave?

I throw the blanket off my legs, picking up my phone from the table and slipping it in my short pockets. I pick up all my things laying around the bed dumping them in them my duffle bag. I walk to the bathroom, tying my hair up in a messy, loose ponytail.

My reflection mocks me, like a slap to the face. I take my toiletries bag, holding it with one hand and I exit the bathroom. I pause at the door, walking back the sink mirror.