Take Me All The Way

Chapter Forty FOUR
Take Me All The Way

OMFG. I can't stop listening to
Love Somebody by Maroon 5!

Personally I am not perverted. I just know a lot about the 'sex' topic. Don't ask why or how I know, I just do. I just a lot of sick minded friends and watch some inappropriate shit that talks about it. e.g. The Simpsons.

Alsoooo my sister like has a BF and likes to tell me the stuff they've done.
FYI: They haven't had sex.

***

"Kyle," I moan his lips trail down my lips to my neck. I grip his blonde hair, no wonder Melody's into him.

He chuckles, vibrating my skin. I moan with pleasure as he comes inside me. He kisses my lips, silencing me.

"Alex. . . " he says, sucking my lips, his hands trailing my body. I arch my body kissing him harder. He moans against my lips.

After a few minutes, he rolls off me, both of us out of breath. He stands up searching my room for his clothes. He slips on his boxers then his pants.

I sit up pulling my blanket to my chest, "how about again tomorrow?" I say.

"I can't, Melody's gonna be here. She's coming today remember?" He slips on his shirt and crumples the condom in his hand throwing it in the bin in the bathroom. I watch him walk towards me and sit on my bed.

"We can't keep doing this Alex. Melody's going to find out." He says, I roll my eyes.

"She won't, your the good guy remember?"

"But what about Conrad?" I bite my lip.

"He won't say anything. I've already spoken to him. He has nothing he can use to get you and Melody apart." I lean in and kiss him hard. "Or us."

He smiles nodding, "okay," he gets up leaving me alone in my room.

Melody's gonna cry when she finds out that I've been playing around with her so called boyfriend.

***

Conrad loves me. He actually loves me. He just said he loves me. That's he's in love with me.

But do I feel the same way? Like I don't like him, my heart only belongs to Kyle. Kyle's the only one I truly belong to.

Conrad's a player. He doesn't know what Being a real boyfriend is like.

He pulls away looks at me for a second giving us time to take a breath before he's kissing me again. He moans against my lip and pulls me closer to him, his hands sliding down my back.

Next thing I know is I'm being pressed up against a tree. He wastes no time taking off his shirt parting the kiss slipping it off his head then smashing his mouth back onto mine.

He kisses me again and again not bothering to properly kiss me. Its like he's trying to make up for all those kisses he's missed. I don't stop him, I let him bring me closer to him.

His hands find the rim of my pants and he slips one hand down my pants whilst the other is behind my neck.

His hand move down my pants and stops in between my legs. He gently slides his finger inside me. I let out a shriek, but he cuts me short pressing his lips back into mine. It takes me a second to realise what he's doing.

He's fingering me. The pain turns to pleasure and I moan kissing him hard. A sharp bark in the tree stabs against my back making me groan and arch my back.

He moves his finger inside me for a few minutes. He smiles, taking his hand out of my pants sliding it behind my back. Our chests touching.

I kiss him hard before sliding my lip down his cheek to his jaw. I suck against it as his moans fills my ears, he holds me tighter. I can feel his erection past my pants. I move back to his lips planting one last peck before resting my forehead on his bare chest.

Our bodies move in sync, our breathing high and jagged. "Mel," he says out of breath, I look up at him taking his hand and moving away the tree. We sit down a few metres away from the lake. He sits down and makes me sit in between his legs. I rest my back against his chest as he plays with my hair. I stare ahead at the lake the moon reflecting in the water.

What gonna happen when I go back to school? I'm still a virgin, that doesn't change anything. I didn't sleep with Conrad. If anything I have to hang on is what he said to me.

"I'm in love with you", he said. Do playboys say that? Do they fall in love? Can they be in a relationship?

I'm not a cheerleader, I don't have the flexibility that they do. I don't have the can-do personality.

Do I love Conrad?
Do I even think about him that way?
I don't think I do.

I love Kyle, that's all that matters. What happens here stays here. When I leave in 2 hours I leave all my feeling for Conrad behind.

"Right?" I say to myself.

"What?" I turn to face Conrad.

"That when we leave in 2 hours we leave all our feeling for each other behind," he stays quiet looking at the lake. I move away from his body and sit at his feet, my back turned to the lake.

"Right?" I say again catching Conrad's eyes. He bites his lips.

"I can't just forget everything Melody."

"Why not?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest.

"Are you seriously asking me to forget everything that just happened! Are fucking serious?" His voice rises and he stands up. "You want me to just blow off all my feelings for you in two hours?"

"I-I," I'm lost for words. Do I really want to forget everything? "I'm with Kyle, you can't expect me to just forget about him."

I take a step back holding my breath, "I'm in love with him, Conrad. Not you." He eyes snap to mine and a wave of hurt flashes across his face.

"Fine," he turns around walking away.

I'm in love with Kyle, not with Conrad, get that straight.

-END OF CHAPTER FORTY FOUR-

Lalalala gross detailed chapter....

- Natty's iPhone is on 20% and she has school tomorrow :(