Embarrassing Or What?

Chapter Twenty-Three

Embarrassing Or What?

Ahh so mad at people .-. <- Don't ask

Uhh some things in this book isn't true, there's just an educated guess not a hypothesis. It may or may not be true. I don't know. You can google it and tell me. If your wondering what I'm talking about you just have to read the chapter below

|

\/

---

We had lunch, I met and talked to his mum and Introduced myself. And now we're walking to his room. Something bubbles up in my belly. A question.

How many girls has be brought up hear? 10? 20? 34?

His room reminds me of Kyle's. It's a typical boy room. His midnight blue walls, white bed, cluttered desk, football posters stuck up on the wall.

I walk over to his bed and sit down. "So, did you finish your Science text book thing?" He asks, but I don't reply immediately. I'm sitting on his bed. His bed. Somewhere in his life he's fucking had sex in this bed.

I get up feeling suddenly uncomfortable. I scratch the back of my neck and shake my head. "N-no." My hands grow sweaty. I look back at the bed and I can imagine him fucking a girl. I cringe at the thought and look away.

"Oh," he closes the door behind him and I suddenly get nervous. I left my bag downstairs. Perfect. I can text my mum to randomly call me and say there's an emergency and I'm needed home. I open my mouth to say something but I close it when I realise I'm over reacting.

"Uh, I left my bag downstairs and it has my stuff inside. Let me grab it." I walk one step but Conrad- whose standing by the door - says.

"Same, let me grab yours and mine. Il be right back." He runs out the of the room before I can even utter an okay. I'm alone, in his room, where I bet he's fucked a million and one girls.

This guy does not own a flipping desk chair even though be flipping lives in a mansion! I sigh and flop onto his bed. A burst of cinnamon and honey bursts though the air. I take it in and smile. I tie my hair up in a messy pony tail, I was getting hot in here.

I tug on my collar but remember that hickeys don't do well in heat because they just expand and stay longer. I sigh and look at the door for a while.

Conrad doesn't seem to enter any time soon so I pull down the collar and walk to his bathroom. I leave the door open and examine.

It's throbbing. I literally can feel my pulse underneath it going up and down along with my heartbeat. I rub slowly and bend over the sink to get a closer look, my head right up front with the glass. It's red. Like scarlet red mixed with purple-blue. Hands touch my hips and I jump, causing my head to bang the glass.

"When did he do it?" I freeze. Not because my bruise is showing, no. It's because of the posture we're in. I'm bended over the sink so I'm in a awkward bending-standing position. His groin is right near my butt so close I can feel it. My body gets hot and my face flushes.

He asks another question. "How did he do it?" I don't reply. I flip around so I'm facing him but he switches hands so his hands are still hanging on my hips. He asks again.

"When did he do it?" No reply. "How did he do it Mel?" I stay quiet. I remove my hand from my neck and slowly lift up my collar.

I put my hands on his chest and push him off me. "We have work to do."

I run out the bathroom and to my bag laying down on the bed I pull out the guideline and sit on his bed. I ignore his expression as he walks to his bed and sits down opposite me. I try and forget the way his eyes searched my neck at our closeness.

I read over the guideline mumbling to myself. I smile at how easy this assignment it is. "Gosh! This is 5th grade stuff! Egg drop? I remember doing that with Ms Salitn! Don't you? You were in my class?"

"Yeah I do." I roll my eyes at his bluntness. But it still made me frustrated. "So we just have to make sure it breaks?"

"No. You try and avoid it from breaking. Alex and I had this perfect idea in the 5th grade about putting it in peanut butter." I bite my lip to hide my smile. "It failed so miserably, we got Peanut Butter all over our hands and faces. The egg did crack but we couldn't get it out. I think I still have the jar, we buried somewhere in the back..."

I stop. I remembered. I knew. I'm so stupid! Alex? Conrad? "Fuck! Shit. I'm so sorry Conrad. I totally forgot about you guys," I finger the sheet of paper. "But I doubt you even liked her."

I whisper the last bit. But I know it's true. Of course it is, he's just a dirty player. "Let's just get back to work."

---

Half and hour later we've got all our plans for the experiment. We've haven't set another study day yet.

But currently we're in his room. Sitting on his bed. In silence. I fiddle with my fingers. Conrad breaks the silence. "So when did he do that?" He points towards my neck.

"It just happened." I say a bit to quickly because he gives me a are you sure? look. I bite the inside of my cheek.

"When did you get it?" My eyes open wide and my mouth opens ajar.

"What's with the questions Conrad?" I regret saying that after I see the look on his face that says he's been waiting for me to say that. I back away further from him on the bed.

"You see a hickey doesn't show until one full day. And I talked to you in the early afternoon. And it's afternoon now so you should be getting it now. Not this morning. Unless you got it on Saturday night. And you were with me Saturday."

Nothing, I have nothing to say to that. I stay quiet and let him find an unless... But he doesn't, he just stares at my neck. "W-what has t-hat got to do with any-anything?" I stutter, damn my stuttering.

"Why did you lie Mel?"

-END OF CHAPTER TWENTY THREE-

Ahh nothing major. I think I mentioned that this one would be boring and the next would be interesting? If I did then that good because it's true.

Hahaha oh man. I think some of that info about bruises are false. Like the heat expanding or the overnight stuff. Uh personally I don't like using the word hickey. So I say bruise for Mel's character.

- Nat->I just realised prewritten isn't actually a word.

*Next Chapter is Prewritten*