All Too Well

Chapter Fifty Two
All Too Well

Question: Behind-The-Scenes of this book? Yes or no?

Okay, I've been reading some parts of this book like at the VERY beginning. And lemme say this for your benefit:
THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING
Like seriously. I read the second chapter and I was like "what the f*** are you trying to write about Natasha. . . "
-Lol Natty

---

We roamed the streets, talked about silly things that meant nothing. Small talk as people call it. Window shopping, playing petty pranks on people, and ate.

We, as in Conrad, Talia and I.

I never felt this open and free in my life. All most always I have something on my mind. But yesterday with Conrad and Talia-I was tension-free.

And it feels good not to worry about the small stuff anymore. Conrad's out of my hair, because with this bet I made. Kyle and I are back to being the perfect couple, no flaws or anything. And Alex and Stella are no longer beating me up!

Wow, beating me up.

Nevertheless, everything is going to perfect. And I hope it stays that way.

***

"Go Jennings!" Coach yelled at me.

I rolled my eyes dribbling the football across the field. "C'mon Conrad," Kyle snarls running further ahead of me.

"Shut up." I mutter.

Half of Kyle's team runs up to the goal. I scan the field, looking for an open player. I pass the ball to Louis.

He nods at me as I pass the ball towards him. He starts sprinting towards the goal. I run up to the goal, right on his heels.

"Guard Mason," Coach yells, trying to catch up with us.

He covers Kyle, following his every step and callout.

I run up to the goal standing outside the box. "Jack!" Louis calls out.

The opponent team starts running towards him giving Louis a clear shot.

He kicks the ball towards me. I smirk at the goal keeper, Mathew. Before he could say a syllable I have the ball connected to my foot and into the goal.

"Yes!" Louis says running up to me. "The plan worked."

I laugh jogging towards Kyle. "You better get used to losing Kyle." I say as we stride towards the bleachers.

He sits down, ignoring me.

"Kyle!" A high pitched annoying and fairly penetrable slutty girl sauntered towards us.

"Hey Alex," he says his mood suddenly materialising to happiness.

I clench my jaw. "Hey Conrad," Alex says at me.

"Hey," I reply. She stands in front of Kyle, placing her hands on his knee.

"Better watch out Kyle. Girlfriend number one may see you." I note.

"Shut up Conrad." Alex spits. "It's Sunday, she's probably home."

I roll my eyes. "Don't talk to me, slut."

Kyle stands up moving between her and I. "Standing up for your girl? Shit, here I was thinking Melody was somewhat special to you. But never mind, she just one of the others."

"Stand down Conrad." Kyle warns. "I'm not going bring up a fight in front of Coach."

I raise my eye brows, picking up my bag and water bottle. "Fuck Kyle." I emphasize. "Your a badder bad boy and player then I am."