Strange Home

Chapter Forty Five
Strange Home

Are you enjoying my book? If yes could you please likeeee comment or vote? I don't care if you don't but I'll be really happy if you did :)
Don't take this offensive or anything. I just really want to know what's going on in your mind :)

ONE WEEK!
LEFT TILL!!
THE!!!
WINTER BREAK!!!!

---

I sit there for about an hour thinking: am I making the right decision?

I know Conrad isn't boyfriend material but everyone deserves a chance right? Like he may be a bad boy, who goes against school regulations. And a complete player; who messes around with girls feelings, but what if he's changed? What if he's actually fallen for me? He told me he's in love with me but where does Kyle fit into all of this?

He's my boyfriend. I can't go against that. I love him, not Conrad. What if I give Conrad a chance, and we start going out? What will happen to me if he cheats on me? Then what?

What if when we were dating I think that he's a changed person and I told him I loved him back? Where will all that lead to when I find out that he's been cheating on me this entire time?

I don't think I could live with that. I don't know what I'd do.

I try to think about what if I found out that Kyle was cheating on me. Would I break up with him on the spot? What if it was Conrad, would I do the same?

"Melody," I turn around and my eyes meet Talia's. "Cmon, we're leaving." She reaches out her hand and I accept it. She's still in her clothes from the campfire, her eyes are halfway closed.

"We're you at the lake the entire time?" Ally asks walking to me as we meet them by the car lot. I bite my lip ignoring her question and walk towards the car.

Jack throws all our bags into the back -- along with mine. Ally sits next to Talia, who's in the middle and Conrad, beside her, leaving me to sit reluctantly in the front.

I slip inside slamming the door, resting my head on the cool glass. I can't wait to go home.

Go home and be with Kyle again, to be in my own bed, alone. I rest my hand underneath my head looking outside my window. My eyes fight to stay open.

Just four hours. Just four hours then you can go home and sleep. I sigh watching the scenery blur away.

---

I get dropped home second, well that's the plan anyway. Ally, then me and Talia, Conrad and finally Jack.

We have a week off from school. Today is Monday, and it's four in the morning. Kyle probably won't be awake when I arrive but I'll visit him today afternoon.

"Mel, Talia your stop." Jack says bringing me back to reality. He pulls into my driveway switching off the car. I nod and look back at Talia, she smiles and nods back.

"C'mon." I swing open the door, not giving a second glance to Conrad or Jack.

I'm home now, I'm no longer single. Everything that happened in the past 24 hours is gone. Everything I felt is gone. Poof.

I walk to the back off the car pulling out my bag and Talia's. I walk up to my door and ring the bell. Mum answers the door, "Mel!" She embraces me in a tight suffocating hug. "I've missed you so much!"

"Me too," I whisper, hugging her back. She pulls away then hugs Talia. I chuckle at my mother and turn around waving goodbye to the boys.

I don't meet their eyes. My eyes are at a certain person standing on the pavement smiling widely.