To build a home III

I refuse to accept the face that the deceased from endgame are actually gone...

It's been two weeks since the adoption, and the only people who know are Ned and Mj. I got along with the rest of the avengers pretty well. I started spending most of my time in the lab with Bruce and Tony.

It wasn't that I didn't like the other avengers because I did but whenever I tried to talk science stuff with the other avengers Clint would complain that I'm about to make his brain explore.

Steve suspected something was up but he wasn't on the right track.

Natasha and I got pretty close, she sometimes teaches me how to bake and spar in the gym sometimes and she gave me the right to call her Nat which according to Bucky was a special privilege only to few. 

I still haven't told any of them that I was Spider-Man yet because I wanted to keep my identity a secret and Natasha and Pepper go all mom-mode on me.

So when Tony posted a picture of Nat and I on instagram, you could say she got pretty defensive.

I was scrolling through my feed when I saw a picture from when Natasha and I fell asleep on the couch next to each other while watching Gravity Falls.

There goes my peaceful weekend...

Considering the fact that Tony isn't buried in a coffin yet means Natasha hasn't seen it yet...

I check the photo and it has 10 million likes and 247k comments.

Tony captioned it "Even Nat has a soft spot for the kid,"

A bunch of the comments were stuff like

Who's the kid?

Holy shit! I know that kid.

Awe lucky I wish I could snuggle with black widow.

Is he an avenger?

Since when does Penis know the Avengers?

He's kinda cute...

Haha that's my best friend bitches (Ned)

I would hide from Nat if I were you, she's probably going to kill you later.., I commented under the post. Almost immediately after I do, I refresh my feed and saw that I had 2.9 million followers.

"ANTHONY STARK DELETE THE PHOTO RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!" I hear Natasha yell and Tony comes running in my room.

"You gotta hide me, Pete she's going to kill me!" Tony said with wide eyes.

"Fine, there's a shelf on the top of my closet you should be able to fit on, stay there and I'll tell her you are hiding from her in Japan or something,"

"And don't call me Pete," I add.

I hate being called Pete, bad memories...

"Would you rather me call you "Pet"," Tony jokes, not realizing the situation actually has a reason behind it.

"Shut up and go back into the closet! She's close," I say frantically, without question Tony pulls himself up on the shelf, not questioning how I knew that.