Its not too late to change

This doesn't line up with the MCU timeline and Harley didn't escape prison so we can just pretend that never happened for the sake of the story.

Also Harley isn't in the prison she was in in suicide squad she's in a regular one that has high security

Possible trigger warning?

Harley hummed a happy tune as she approached her room.

The apartment was empty and she planned surprising Richard with a candlelit dinner for when he got home from work, I mean just because she was a little crazy doesn't mean that she didn't like surprising her husband.

When Harley opens the door she gasps in horror when she finds another woman on top of her very naked husband.

"What the fuck, Richard!" She screeches.

Richard pushes Mary off and his eyes widen in horror as he sees his wife staring at them in horror, with nothing but anger in her eyes, "This isn't what it looks like. I-I can explain," Richard stammers as he gets up from the bed and walks up to Harley.

"Really because it looks like there is some whore on top of the father of my unborn baby!" Harley hisses.

"Don't call Mary that!" Richard says as he tries to comfort Harley but she pushes him to the floor.

"Don't fucking touch me," She growls and feels her pocket to check if her pocket knives are there, they are.

"I'm sorry," Richard says as he gets up, slowly backing away from Harley.

"How could you do this to me. I thought you loved me!" Harley screeches, Harley doesn't care if she is being loud, she is mad.

"I do love you!"

"What about our son. What about our Peter, our baby! I don't my baby-"

"Our baby," Richard interrupts.

"My baby," Harley growls.

"I don't want my baby to be raised by a liar," Harley says on the verge of tears- not tears of sadness. No, tears of anger.

Harley pulls a pocket knife from her back pocket and looks at it 'Should I do this?' She internally asks himself. 'Yes you need revenge. Screw being a better person. He cheated on you and your baby,'

Richard and Mary's eyes widen in horror as they realize what's coming next, Mary is watching the scene from the other side of the room.

"Babe, please. Y-you don't have to do this. I promise I will fix this," Richard stammers but it's too late, Harley already aimed and threw the knife at Richards heart and steps over the body.

"I'm not your baby anymore," Harley says and bends over to take the knife out of Richard's chest and looks over at Mary who is sobbing "My Richard" over and over  in a corner and looks at Harley with her eyes full of fear as Harley slowly walks up to Mary and looks down at the knife.

"Have fun in hell," Harley says and stabs Mary in the chest 4 times repeatedly in the same place.

Harley pulls the knife out of Marys chest as she bleeds out, "Nobody cheats on me and doesn't pay the price,"

15 years later...

When Peter quietly approached Miss. Martinez, he was scared. He wasn't scared of Miss. Malaware herself after trying to convince Peter that she wouldn't hurt him, he finally trusts her.

He was scared of what he would find out. He's tried looking for his mom before but when he would try to access his file, his guardian at the time would somehow find a way from preventing Peter from getting his file.