Happy birthday to you

Story time: So I told my self I was going to write a draft of Peter's birthday one-shot then publish it on August 10th but then I realized it was the tenth today oops

Peter has always hated his birthday. Even before most of his family died, he never enjoyed it.

He never wanted a big party or cake, he was just fine with watching movies and pigging out on junk food with Ned and May.

Needless to say, he was dreading today.

"Peter, I made chocolate chip waffles!" May shouts at Peter from the kitchen.

"I'll be there in a second!" Peter shouts back as he scrambles out of his bet and gets up to head into the kitchen.

He was already ready for the day but he was reading a book that Michelle recommended that he read it was apparently one of her favorite books (it's called the fault in our stars) and Peter knew why, it was an amazing and depressing book.

"You excited for tonight?" May asks as she puts some waffles on a plate and hands them to Peter as soon as he walks in.

"When am I not excited to pig out on some junk food with my favorite people?" Peter says causing May to laugh, then he stabs his fork in the waffles before taking a bite of them.

"Do you want me to pick you up?"

"I can just walk home with Ned,"

"Whatever you want, sweetie," May says then looks over to check the time 7:08, 22 minutes till school starts, "You should probably start heading out if you want to get there on time,"

Peter nods, "Will do,"

Peter is about to walk out the door when May stops him and pulls him into a hug, he can tell that she is crying, "I larb you so much, Peter. You know that, right?"

"I know May, I larb you too,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter is about to close his locker when his senses tingle, 'Someone's approaching' he ignores them since it's most likely Ned.

He was particularly right, it was Ned and  Mj, "It's my birthday brooo," Ned says as he puts his hands on Peter's shoulders and shakes him a bit, making Michelle laugh a little.

"Happy birthday, Parker," She knows that he hates his birthday but she just can't help herself.

"Thanks guys,"

"Are we still on for tonight?" Ned asks and the three continue to walk down the hall, making their way to first period.

"Yep. You can come if you want, Mj,"

"I'll try to drop by," Michelle responds, Peter feels his stomach flutter a little.

"Great. Hope you're ready to stuff your face full of a bunch of junk food and watch a bunch of 80's movies,"

"I'm always ready to stuff my face with food," Michelle retorts, causing the trio to laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even though May knew that Peter never wanted a big celebration, every year she always filled the apartment with a bunch of balloons and put a bunch of steamers in  Peter's room. It took a while to clean up but it was worth it.

She just barley finished putting up the junk food she got for the kids to much on when she heard the door open "Maaaayyyyy we're home," she hears Peter shout, then Peter and Ned and a girl who she didn't recognize but guessed to be Michelle (Peter talked about her a lot) walked into the kitchen, looking exhausted.

"Hey, Ned and Peter," May says with a friendly smile then turns to the curly haired brunette, "I'm assuming you're Michelle?"

"Yep, but you can just call me Mj if you want,"

May liked her already, "We can watch movies whenever you feel like, I am assuming that you guys have homework?"

"Unfortunately, I can just work on it later tonight though. We were going to build the Death Star that you got me first,"

"Just tell me when you're ready, and I'll bring out the sweets," May says sweetly.

"Will do,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your aunt seems nice," Michelle says when the after the trio makes themselves comfortable on Peter's floor, getting ready to build the Death Star.

A small smile approaches Peter's lips, "Yeah, she's the best,"

"Enough of the flirting. Are you guys ready to build the Death Star!?" Ned says enthusiastically, causing the two to roll their eyes.

"We weren't flirting. Michelle was just being nice,"

"Same thing,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Happy Birthday to you,"

"Happy birthday to you,"

"Happy birthday to Peter," Everybody sings as May brings out the cake.

"Thanks guys," Peter says then blows out the candles, failing miserably leaving 4 out of 16 still left, and the smoke went in Neds face since he was across from Peter.

"Time to open your gifts!" May says cheerfully as she sets the gifts on the table.

So far he got a total of 12 funko pops, both Ned and May got him six, he now has Dwight Shrute, Mary Poppins, Michael Scott, Kool-aid man, Patrick, Freddy Mercury, Michael Jackson, Gerard Way, Pam Beesley, Steve Harrington, Jim Hopper and Wonder Woman.

"Oh, um what I got you is in my bag. I'll go grab it," Michelle says as she scrambles up to grab her gift. She didn't know what she wanted to get him because she had a lot of ideas but she hoped he would like it.

"I know this isn't your style but, I thought you would like it," Michelle says a second later as she hands Peter a small box.

When Peter opens up the box, he finds a watch in it. He picks it up and looks at it in awe, the band was silver and the watch itself was simple but it had his initials carved on the bottom (PBP) He puts it on.

It's a perfect fit.

"Wow, this is amazing, thank you guys. Really," Peter says, he can already tell that he's going to start tearing up a little but he doesn't care. He's with his family, they won't judge him for crying.

"We love you Pete," May says, giving her nephew a hug Ned and Mj join in.

"I love you guys too,"

Here's a lil birthday one-shot for my bby. I was going to make it longer but my phone is about to die. So enjoy.

Also I told you that more was coming.

I'll probably post tomorrow too cause I'm really motivated to write for some reason so yeah.

That's all for the life updates, later ✌🏻