When stephen is left to babysit...

Background info: Peter and Harley are 15, Peter and Harley are adopted and they live at SI

"So do you remember my acquaintance, Dr. Strange?" Tony asked his sons.

Harley head perks up with interest, "The wizard dude?"

Peter rolls his eyes, "Dad knows a lot of weird wizards dingus, you need to be more specific than that,"

"The one that does the swirly thing?"

"There-"

"Anyways," Tony starts before they could get into another argument, "I'm going out of town for a conference tomorrow and he is going to be watching you two while I am away,"

'Surprise surprise another business trip' Peter thought to himself, "Why can't mom just watch us?" Peter asks.

"Because she is going to be joining me considering we haven't had a proper vacation in god knows how long," Tony explains, he hated being away from the kids but it was rather this or have those dum dums mess something up.

Harley sighs, "When is he going to get here?"

"He is already here," A deep voice says causing the three to jump and Peter to throw a fork by him, thankfully due to his senses Stephen caught it.

"Oops,"

"No harm done," Stephen says causing Peter to
sigh of relief.

"When the hell did you get here!" Harley exclaims which resulted in the disappointed mom look from Tony.

"I got here as soon as you asked when I would be here,"

"But how?" Harley asked, not knowing how the wizard stuff works.

"I am a wizard remember? I can simply teleport myself and anyone anywhere I wish," Stephen explains.

"Wait a second you can teleport anyone anywhere?" Peter asked in a tone that made Tony suspicious and worried that leaving those three together would be a mistake.

Stephen nods, "Anyone anywhere at any given time,"

Peter looks as if he thought of the most mischievous plan and opens his mouth to talk but Tony stops him, "Whatever you're thinking about doing stop,"

Peter frowns, "But I wanted to transport onto a volcano and see if my body would heal itself,"

Stephen looks at Tony with fear in his eyes, "What are you leaving me with,"

"Two younger versions of me, one with slight mental health issues slash genius and the other acts like he is on crack 24/7," Tony admits, Peter and Harley nod in agreement.

'Dear god, what have I gotten myself into,' Stephen thought to himself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Time skip to tomorrow}

"Mr. Strange?" Peter asked as he sat down in the chair directly across from him.

"Yes, Peter?" Stephen responded, reminding Peter a lot of how Friday talks.

"Do you know anything about Tony's dad, Howard Stark?"

'Unfortunately' Stephen thought you himself, "Yes. I do believe am familiar with the name,"

"Can you tell me about him?"

"What's with the sudden interest, Peter?" Stephen asked in a tone that reminded Peter of Michelle for some reason.

Peter shrugs, "Just curious,"

"You're always curious. But you've never asked about Howard,"

"And you know this how?" Peter questioned.