Peter on Ellen

I probably won't be as active since competition season is starting and I don't really have as much free time

"And up next, we have a very special guest  here to confirm or deny rumors that have been going around. Please welcome Tony Stark to the stage!" Ellen announces causing the crowd to erupt in cheers.

Tony walks on to the stage, waving at crowds flashing his press smile.

Tony sits in the chair across from Ellen, "Over the past few days, rumors have been spreading about you having a kid ever since you were spotted at the movies with a mysterious teen. Do you have anything to say about that?"

"Pepper and I were going to try to hide this as long as we could but the rumors are true. I do have a son," Tony says, causing the crowd to erupt into whispers about who his secret son could be.

Ellen nods, of course she already knew this, considering shes met the kid, "Please welcome our next guest to the stage Peter Parker!"

The crowd erupts into awkward applause, not really knowing what to expect a shy, brunette teen around the age of 15 walks who looks like he would rather be anywhere other than here walk into stage.

"Um, Hi, I'm Peter, Peter Parker," The teen awkwardly says causing Ellen to laugh.

"Hi, Peter Parker. I'm Ellen, but you probably already know that," Ellen says, causing the audience to chuckle.

Peter shares a look with his Dad, Tony knew Peter didn't like these type of things but it was rather this or have many horrible, untrue rumors start to erupt about the two. 

Ellen clears her throat, "So, Peter, you were just publicly outed against your will a few hours ago, a few words?"

"Everybody knows I'm Bi!?!" Peter cries.

Ellen blinks twice, "Well, now we do," The audience chuckles a bit.

"Oh," Peter glances over at his dad for a split second, waiting for Tony to say something but he doesn't. He just looks proud.

Peter still regrets saying that but he ignores it and turns to the camera and waves, "Hey, Ned,"

Ellen laughs, "That was adorable,"

"Mr. Stark, if you don't mind me asking, how were you able to hide Peter for 15 years. I mean I'm pretty good at hiding things but there is no way I would be able to hide a kid for fifteen years,"

Tony chuckles, "1, it's Tony. Mr. Stark was my old man, and 2, Peter um isn't my biological son. He's been in my custody for about 7 and a half years," Tony shares a look with Peter looking for clarification, Peter nods, he's gotten so used to living with the avengers that he's basically forgotten about the foster homes he used to live in.

Which was a good thing.

"What is it like living with the avengers?"

"It's..." Peter thinks about it for a second, "Very chaotic," Tony nods in agreement.

"And how do you think your school life slash social life is going to change after recent discoveries?"

Peter shrugs, "Hopefully for the better,"

Here's a lil short one shot, we're heading over to the competition and they're playing far from home on the busy so that's fun.

On a completely unrelated note, thanks for 89k reads!

Edit: Guysssssss we got second place in the competition (overall) and the award(s) for sound,visual effects and technique :)