Big sister wanda

When Wanda and Peter first met, Wanda did not care for the teen.

Maybe if he didn't remind her too much of her brother Pietro, she might have liked him. But her emotions got the best of her.

Of course Wanda was nice to the kid, she would never be mean to a child. She wouldn't even think of being mean to Tony Stark's child.

Peter had his suspicions about Wanda not liking him and thought it was best to keep his distance.

Two would put a fake smile on towards each other when they were with the rest of their family but in the end, hate and anger are one of the most powerful  emotions after all.

Needless to say, when Tony had asked Wanda to pick up Peter from school she was a bit reluctant about the idea knowing it would be a long and awkward car ride.

But being the person she is, she agreed to it anyways.

"Oh by the way, Peter, Wanda will be picking you up from school since Pep and I have that meeting," Tony shouts to his son who is currently catching up on some last minute homework at the dinner table while Tony is trying to find his shoe that got misplaced.

Wanda on the other hand is braiding Natasha's hair on the living room floor.

"When will you guys be back?" Peter shouts back, not looking up from his paper.

"Whenever happy calls me with a fake meeting scheduled to get out of that meeting,"

Even if the father-son duo are in separate rooms, he already knows that his kid is rolling his eyes right now.

"Dad!"

"Probably sometime  around five,"

Tony found his shoe, somehow it ended up in the cabinet under the sink that's in his bathroom.

"Alright kid, found the shoe. Grab my keys from the table and start the car. I'll be there in a minute,"

"Will do,"

When Tony walks into the front room, the last thing he expects is to see Wanda braiding Natasha's hair. He knew the two were close but he didn't know that they were this close. The only other person she let touch her hair was Peter.

And that rarely happened.

Tony looks at the two in shock. "Am I dreaming or-"

"What we were bored," Natasha says as if she was stating the obvious.

"You wanted me to do your hair!" Wanda exclaims.

"You wanted me to do yours, too,"

Tony stares at the two, wondering what the hell is going on.

"What, you have braid-able hair," Natasha says plainly.

"Okay, I don't know who you are and what you have done with the Natasha Romanoff that I know and love, so once you figure that out, you can talk to me," Tony says then looks at Wanda, "As you still available to pick Peter up?"

"Yup,"

"Great, thank you, Wanda. I know you two have a weird hate each other thing going but I really do appreciate it,"

That's why Wanda did it, she doesn't do anything but smile in response.

"Alright I should probably go-" Tony says, gesturing to the door.  "Cause Peter keeps on blowing up my phone asking me to hurry up,"

"Drive safe," Wanda shouts as Tony walks out the door, not caring if he heard her or not.

"And done," Wanda says as she finishes tying the rubber band to Natasha's hair, then Wanda grabs her phone from her lap and takes a picture of the finished hairstyle and shows it to Natasha.