New beginnings

If there was one thing that Peter hated about being a stark, it was the attention he got.

Which is why Peter always hated the first week of school. People would be fake and only try to be friends with him to meet his family, teachers would give him special treatment (which he hated) and everybody would have to get used to the idea of a stark being in their class.

Most of the students were used to it but when Peter would go to a campus, he always got a lot of unwanted attention.

"Dude just calm down. I'm sure it won't be as bad as it usually is," Ned said to his friend as they approached the campus.

Peter never mentioned anything about freaking out but Ned knows his friend better than anybody and he knows when Peter is freaking out even if it is internally.

"But this is high school. There are way more people,"

Ned is about to open his mouth to respond but conversation of the girls that are at the lockers besides them gets their attention.

"Did you hear that one of the incoming freshman is a stark?" The blonde cheerleader said to her friend.

Her friend rolls her eyes, "It's me, Kelsi. I hear everything," she pauses for a second, "Do you think the kid is hot?"

"For a freshman or in general?" Kelsi asks

"In general,"

"With those genes? Obviously,"

"Technically I don't have his genes or DNA it's all natural," Peter whispers to Ned, hoping the cheerleaders don't hear him.

"They don't know that," Ned whispers back and the two walk to their first period class that they have together (History). 

Peter's about to respond when his phone goes off, he pulls it out of his pocket and checks to see who texted him.

It was his dad.

Dad one of many: Hows it going?

Me: Good. Class hasn't started yet so nobody knows yet. Which is probably going to change as soon as the teacher calls out my name.

Dad: Good luck. And remember if anybody gives you crap, I'll sue them haha

Me: 🙄

Dad: Kidding

They both knew that he wasn't kidding.

"Who's texting you?" Ned asks as the two plop themselves in two empty seats in the back row, so far its just them and a girl with curly brown hair in the back row who was reading Safe Haven who is sitting on the right of Peter while Ned's on his left.

"My dad,"

"Oh,"

Peter turns to his right and faces the girl, "You a Nicholas Sparks fan?"

The girl doesn't look at him, "Yeah,"

"That's cool. I've only read a few of his books. Although my mom has all of his books. Her favorite is 'A walk to remember', what's your favorite?"

The brunette looks at Peter, "The best of me," She pauses for a second, "Are you on drugs or something?"

"Nope just naturally hyper,"

"Michelle Jones. But you guys can call me Mj if you want,"

"Peter,"

Michelle raises an eyebrow at the boy, "Do you not have a last name or is your dad a celebrity and you need to keep it classified,"

Peter shrugs, "Something like that,"

The bell rings, "Alright class. My name is Mr. Reverend, Let's start the first day off by names and getting to know everybody," The teacher says as he writes his name on the whiteboard.

Peter basically tuned out the other names until Ned nudges Peter cuing that he was next.

"Do we have a Peter... Stark?" The teachers eyes widen.

"Here," Peter says quietly with his hand raised. As expected, as soon as the teacher  said "Stark", the entire class turned to look at him, Michelle included.

Not that she cared if he was a Stark or not but I mean at least she knows his last name. It's just not what she was expecting.

"Was your information filled out incorrectly or...?

Peter shifts in his seat uncomfortably, "No sir, It's correct,"

"Do you happen to be related to Tony Stark?" The teacher asks.

"That's my dad, sir," Peter responds quietly, and the whispers start to erupt.

"Oh,"

"If it makes you uncomfortable, you can use my original surname which is Parker, sir,"

"What would you prefer I call you?"

"I don't really have a preference. It's all the same to me,"

"Okay, Mr. Stark it is," The teacher said with a nod.

"Is your dad really Tony Stark?" A guy in the front asked.

"Yes," Peter responds quietly.

"If Parker was your original last name then how are you a Stark now? I don't mean to pry, I'm just curious," A ginger haired girl next to the guy in the front asks.

"He's not my biological dad,"

"Oh,"

"Do you live with the avengers?"

"Yes," Peter said and he gave Ned a look that said help me, 'Wish I could' Ned mouthed back.

"Class, I think Mr. Stark would appreciate it if you gave him some space. We do have to get through everybody else after all," The teacher interrupts, Peter sighs of relief and mouths thank you to his teacher.

He had to go through that six more times that day.

Ayeee I posted, I'm almost settled in my new house so I'll start posting on my regular schedule soon. I'll also be able to write more this weekend too since I don't have to go to the game on Friday and I don't have practice on Saturday :)

I couldn't decide if I was going to do it where Peter was homeschooled and it was his first day of school as a Stark or like this so I went with this thing. I might do the homeschool one in the future but idk.

I don't have any life updates rn except for something that happened in Ag today but we don't need to go into that lol

Till we meet again