A film by Peter Parker

Mr. Hammock stands up and clears his throat, "Does anybody else wish to present their presentation?"

No hands go up.

"Nobody?"

Silence follows.

"Well if nobody wants to present, I'll pick it random," Mr. Hammock says as he scans the classroom for those who haven't presented yet until his eyes land on someone.

"Peter Parker. Your next,"

Peter looks up, "I-I was planning on going last but okay,"

Mr. Hammock shakes his head, "There's no way out of this Peter. As creepy as that sounded,"

"I better not embarrass myself again," Peter mumbled to himself as he walked to the desk to open his presentation.

He loads the file from his phone onto the projector and walks to his seat.

The words "A film by Peter Parker" appears in the screen.

'I do not recall naming the project A film by Peter Parker' Peter thought to myself.

'Maybe I just did and forgot. I was surviving off caffeine at the while working on the project and it was 3pm,'

[Through a small, rectangular screen, we see the scenery of New York passing by at a high velocity. We seem to be on a highway.]

Peter: (in a gravelly voice) New York. Queens. It's a rough borough, but hey, it's home

Peter's eyes go wide as he realizes he put the wrong file on the projecter.

'Shit this is the wrong film!'

"Mr. Hammock this is the wrong file-" Peter says.

"I'm trying to turn it off but it's not working-" Mr. Hammock says.

Peter buries his hands in his face, "Mr. Hammock you don't understand-"

Happy: Who are you talking to?

[Camera quickly pans to reveal Happy Hogan driving in the front seat.]

Peter: (in a normal voice) No one. Just making a little video of the trip.

"I'm trying Peter but it's not working. It's like it's frozen on the movie-"

"Can't you get everybody to leave including yourself?" Peter asks.

"What's on this film that you don't want us to see, Parker?" Flash taunts.

"Is it porn it some shit?" One of his friends adds.

Peter sighs, "It's not porn-"

"Quiet you two," Mr. Hammock interrupts.

Happy: You know you can't show it to anyone.

Peter: Yeah, I know.

"That turned out well," Peter said to himself.

"Yet another one of the many things that Parker managed to fu-"

"Finish that sentence flash and you will be expelled," Mr. Hammock snaps.

'Could this day get any worse?' Peter thought to himself.

Happy: Then why are you narrating in that voice?