To build a home VI

Everything is so chaotic rn. I've been staying off Instagram and writing more to distract myself

If anybody could go from angry to confused to understanding in .5 seconds, it was Pepper Potts, but but then realization hit her, "Please tell me you're kidding,"

Peter sighed 'better than how May reacted... Let's not think about that' "I'm 100% serious. I can show you if you don't believe me,"

'I do believe you but this is a lot to take in' Pepper thought to herself with a frown.

Before she could respond, Peter shot a web at floor of the car, "Is that enough proof?"

Pepper gets out of her shock, "You better have one hell of an explanation,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dad, were home!" Peter shouts when him and Pepper enter the top floor of S.I.

"Aren't you supposed to be at school?" Tony questions, not looking away from the game of chess he and Wanda are playing.

"That's kind of a long story," Peter says as he sets his bag to where it's leaning on the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"And not important," Pepper says with her arms crossed.

Tony and Wanda look up, knowing that tone usually meant someone was in trouble.

"Holt shit kid what happened to your eye!" Tony exclaims when he noticed Peter's black eye.

"That is what we need to talk about," Pepper says as her and Peter sit at the table, Tony joins them.

Tony clears his throat, "Who did this to him?"

"Did you know that Peter was being bullied?" Pepper asks.

"That's not-" Peter stammers.

"Now is now the time to cover that little shits ass," Pepper snaps, Peter unintentionally flinches.

"Sorry,"

Tony holds back a chuckle, it could be funny when Pepper got snappy about people sometimes, "And what little shit am I suing for every Penny he or she or they are worth?"

"That is not the point I am trying to make. We can do all of that later. The point is did you know that our son was being bullied?" Pepper asks.

"I was unaware of the situation," Tony admits, regretting not seeing the signs sooner.

"Neither was I," Pepper turns to Peter, "And why is that Peter?"

Peter sighs, he found himself doing that a lot lately, "I just didn't want to burden you with my problems. I thought if I just ignored it, he would leave me alone and realize that I don't care,"

"And do you not care because ours been going on for so long?" Pepper asks.

"I don't care because I can take it. I don't want him thinking that if I can't take it then he can just move on to somebody else that can't," Peter admits, also their isn't anything the school can do about it since Flash's parents gives the school most of their funds so that basically gives him immunity.

"Also the school can't do anything about it since Flash's parents give the school most of their money and they don't want to risk losing their funding," Peter adds.

"You should know that we're not going to let that little shit get away with it," Pepper says.

Tony nods in agreement, "What are you thinking? Public humiliation or lawsuit?"

"I already solved the problem," Pepper said proudly.

"I'm pretty sure flash peed himself a bit," Peter chuckled.

"And if we take this to court and-" Tony starts.

"Nope. No court. He was already expelled," Peter interrupts. He already hated all the attention he was getting now. Also he didn't want a certain person to find and try to take him back since he was "famous" now.

"Fine," Tony pouts.

"Okay, what are we going to do about the schools funding then?" Pepper asks.

"We can give them monthly checks to support midtown's funding!" Tony says excitedly.

"Ooo, I like that!" Pepper says.

"Great so it's settled. No lawsuit. No going to anybody's house," Peter clarifies.

Pepper softly hits her fits against the table 3 times, "Court adjourned," She says in a deep voice.

"You're weird. I love you," Tony says.

Pepper blushes, "I-

Tony stops her by pulling pepper into a kiss.

Peter clears his throat, "Can I go now? I really don't want to watch you two make out again. It's awkward,"

"You're dismissed," Tony says, waving him off.

Why did pepper get the feeling there was more Peter was hiding from her and Tony?

Enjoy this filler chapter.

Wow this is my second time posting this week, who am I? I think my writers block is cured!