The world is temporary, the afterlife is forever

The title sucks but I couldn't really think of anything

When Peter finally awoke, he followed his natural instinct and started to panic.

He couldn't remember what happened or where he was.

He was pretty sure he wasn't brainwashed because if he was brainwashed then he would be in much more pain then he is now. Which is saying a lot cause he isn't in any pain for the first time in a while.

But that also led to some questions.

Why was he in a white room laying on a surprisingly comfortable bed? Was he there again was his first thought. But then he realized if he was there again he would most likely be in a cell.

Peter decided to ignore those thoughts and figure out what was going on, he sat up and scanned the room, and notice that there's a door.

I mean if he was being kept captive they wouldn't keep the door open, right?

It couldn't hurt to check.

Thankfully, when Peter turned the doorknob, the door opened to reveal a white room with nothing in it and a window looking outside and somebody looking out the window.

He could've sworn he recognized him.

"Hello?" Peter said as he walked closer to the person.

The man chuckled, "I wasn't expecting you to be up so soon,"

"S-so you know why I'm here?" Peter asked, trying to put on a brave face.

The man looked up at Peter, "You don't?" Peter shakes his head.

"You, Peter Benjamin Parker, are dead,"

Peter studied his face to see any signs of lying, unfortunately he saw none, "Okay, and how did I die?" Peter scoffed.

"You were killed. In an explosion, trying to protect your family. Do you not remember?"

Everything came back to him, being in the living room watching tv, his spidey senses telling him that something was wrong. Then it was too late.

"Is everybody else okay?" Peter asked, praying he was the only one killed.

"Only minor injuries. You can check on them whenever you wish. Just look out the window and imagine a picture of the person you wish to see and it will show you what they are doing,"

Peter thought of Tony and the rest of the avengers, the window revealed a video of them standing next to a casket as they all took turns placing their two fingers on the side in an orderly fashion. Tony on the other hand kissed his two fingers before placing them on the casket, "I miss you, kid,"

Then he noticed Michelle standing at a corner softly crying. Ned was talking to Harley who's eyes were red and filled and filled tears. God, Peter hated seeing them cry.

Peter turned to the man, "Is this my funeral?" He nods in response.

"Are you not at all interested in who I am, or do you not remember what I look like?"

Peter shrugs, "A little bit of both,"

"The world hasn't been kind to you, has it?"

Peter looks at the screen, "Something like that,"

"It's me, your uncle Ben,"

'Are we the only ones here?' Peter looked at his uncle, "Where's everybody else?"

"They're all waiting for you,"

"Who's all here?"

"Everybody you lost," Ben said before coughing, "You think dying would cure my terrible lungs,"

"Did it?" Peter asked, barley above a whisper.

"It did, Pete," And with that, Peter let out a sob and the two embraced.

"It's been so long," Peter sobbed.

"I know, kid, I know. No will hurt you ever again," Ben promised as he stroked Peter's hair.

'God I missed this'

Peter looked up at his uncle, "Promise?"

"I promise,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5 years later...

When Tony woke up, he didn't know where he was or what happened.

But he did see a door. So naturally, he checked to see if it was locked or not.

To say Tony was confused when he saw Peter would be an understatement.

"Kid is that you?"

Peter turned to Tony and his eyes watered with joy as the two ran to embrace each other, "Where am I? What's going on? Aren't you supposed to be dead?" Tony stammered, not remembering what happened.

"It's okay Tony, it's okay. We're safe now," Peter said between sobs.

The two released from the embrace and Tony looked around, "Where are we?"

"We're in the afterlife,"

So I finally got inspo for a part :) I might add more to it, I might not. I figured this would be a good place to stop so yeeee

I don't really have any life updates except for today was the first day back from break and it was HELL!!! I almost forgot how much I hated school and my English teacher (almost)