GuEsS WhO DiEd AgAiN

Wow three updates (I think) in a week what happened to the me who took almost a month to write two paragraphs, I guess that's just what happens when your really hyper and the ideas just come flowing through my brain.

"I can't believe he's dead, again!" Peter cried to the god of thunder, unaware of Loki's game, Thor figured he was faking it again, given by how lamely Loki went out.

I mean come on, a god drowning to death? Loki could at least come up with something cooler.

"It will be okay, fetus Stark," Thor said, while patting the sobbing boy on the back.

Peter realized Thor wasn't crying and looked up at the god, "Why aren't you crying, he was your brother,"

"He was," The god said, then started to fake cry. Thor and Loki taught themselves how to fake cry when they were younger, it really came in handy.

"I think we should have a funeral," Thor announces to Peter and the rest of the avengers, Peter was the only one crying when he found out the god had been murdered, unaware of Loki's games.

"But he's not d-" Sam starts, "This is Asgardian business, Man of birds. If I wanted somebody to interrupt me while I'm talking, I would be talking to Miss Maximoff," Thor and looks over at Wanda who looks offended, "No offense," Wanda shrugs, knowing that the god is right.

"And Peter," Peter corrects, Peter has never been to Asgard but from the stories that Loki has told him, he felt like he already knew the place.

"And Peter," Thor corrects, "This is Asgardian and Peter business, there will be a funeral for my dear brother tomorrow. Those who wish to come may. And those who wish not, have a nice life,"

Time skip to the funeral brought to you by my tired ass.

"My brother... was a good man," Thor said, everybody looked at him in confusion not realizing that he had a plan to get Loki to come out of hiding.

"An honest, honorable man," He continued, Peter was nodding along with every word the god was saying, standing next to an elderly woman who he had quickly befriended after she helped Peter when he got lost in the streets of Asgard.

"Never decided anyone in his whole li-" Everybody gasped as they saw Loki, the god who most of the people (mainly the innocent) thought was dead fell out of a tree.

"I'm sorry, I can't take this anymore," Loki said while pulling leaves out of his hair.

"Loki!"

Here's a quick lil one-shot, part two of what do you want from me (it's going to be called why don't you run from me) should be up soon since so many of you wanted a part two. I originally planned on doing at least 4 parts cause it's like a song chain thing I can't really describe it but it's somewhat inspired by Bury a friend by Billie Eilish.

I made my self write this ignoring the fact that I can barley keep my eyes open because I am tired as hell from band camp so YoUrE WeLcOmE