What are you wondering?

I showed my dad a few chase Atlantic songs and he likes them so yay

Peter really wished that after previous incidents he stopped walking in the alleys at night. But of course, he had to learn the  hard way.

Which is why he found himself tied up to a chair in an abandoned warehouse.

"Hello," Peter shouted, he tried to put on a brave face but his voice was scared and shaky.

No answer. But he did see a hooded figure emerge from the shadows, a figure that he recognized.

"Natasha?"

"Surprise," Natasha says in a spooky tone.

Peter's eyes widen, "You're the one who's doing this?"

Natasha laughs, "Oh god no. I don't even know what this is but I do know that you're hiding something. And that you're scared of somebody out there. So I decided to interrogate you in a place where whatever's going on won't follow you or whatever.,"

Peter sighs of relief, thank god he wasn't going to die, "Was tying me up really necessary?"

"Yes. I needed you to think that it was real,"

"And the text?" Peter asks, you see before this he was walking home from school and he got a text that said 'meet me in the alley by the movie theatre' and him not wanting to die, obeyed.

"I knew if I asked you to talk you would say no. Also why would you listen to an anonymous person telling you to meet you by an alley?"

"You do if somebody is stalking you and threatening your family and everybody you care about," Peter spats but immediately regrets it. Rule one, don't tell anybody and he just told Natasha but he was safe here... right?

Peter could tell that Natasha was about to go into "Protective Aunt mode" (that's what Clint and Sam liked to call it) which usually ended in somebody getting a black eye.

But instead of swearing like Peter expects, she says something else.

"I knew it,"

Peter looks at her in confusion, "Wait you knew I was being stalked?"

"Well no... I knew something was going on. You got to get better at masking your emotions, you know. Not every teenager looks at their phone the way you do when you receive a text,"

"And how did that lead to your conclusion of me being stalked?"

"I hacked into your phone. I saw that somebody was sending you texts but I couldn't read them because by then the text disappeared. All I got to say is whoever is doing this is really fucking smart,"

Peter is dumbfounded, "Oh,"

"So just let me untie you and we can get back to the tower,"

"Where does dad think you are?"

"Picking you up from Ned's," Natasha says as she unties the ropes around his arms and ankles.

Peter almost forgot that's what he told his dads when he told them that he was going out, "Are you going to tell them?" He asks quietly as he stands up god his legs hurt.

Natasha thinks about it, "I should but this dude- or girl seems like the real deal. And if they know that I know or told them, we would probably end up dead. Am I right?"

"Yes," Peter says with a sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 day later...