Party for two

This is somewhat inspired by a weird dream I had last night so just go with it even if it doesn't make sense.

Mexican food was not something that Michelle would willingly eat. So why did she find herself at El polo loco by herself on a Friday night at 5pm by herself?

"Are you sure you want to sit at a table by yourself, young sir," The receptionist at the front desk says, the guy in front of her doesn't say anything and just nods.

"It gets pretty lonely by yourself. Why don't you as the young woman behind you to join you?" The receptionist says gesturing to Michelle, causing the teen to turn around and look at Michelle, her eyes widen when she recognizes who it is. Peter Parker, the two went to school together up until middle school when he got transferred to a different school due to reasons only he knew.

"Long time no see, Parker," Michelle says, and Peter rubs his neck awkwardly.

'Explosions on TV, and all the girls with heads inside a dream'

"Yeah... it's been a while," Peter says then puts his hands back in his pockets. Peter can't even remember the last time he's thought about her. Believe it or not, but he used to have a small crush on her in middle school but never did anything about it.

'So now we live beside the pool, where everything is good,'

"Do you um... wanna join me?" Peter asks awkwardly.

'And I'll never go home again (place the call, feel it start)'

I shrug and walk up closer to Peter, "Why not. It's better than being by myself on a Friday night,"

'Favorite friend (and nothing's wrong when nothing's true)'

'I live in a hologram with you'

Peter smiles and turns around to face the receptionist, "Party for two, please,"

Ik this is short and all but this is where the dream ended it's less than 500 words but oh whelp. I'm almost done with a draft so enjoy.