VSCO girlllll

Oh my gawd tysm for 40k reads! I would do an authors note for it but I don't want to be annoying and yeah anyways thanks for reading this :)

Peter was bored. And this wasn't regular ADHD boredom it was worse. Everybody was out on a mission and they were going to be gone for most of the day and he had nothing to do.

Peter already baked some cookies for the team for when they got back, He finished all of his homework. He also managed to organize his room which is something he's been meaning to do that for a while but just never got around to it.

And there wasn't much to do in the tower by yourself.

Peter seriously thought he might die of boredom.

And if of right now, Peter is currently laying on the side of his bed upside down while reading the 'Dear Evan Hansen' novel.

"Hey FRIDAY?" Peter says.

"Yes, Peter Parkour?"

"Can you play 'Dear Evan Hansen' through Spotify?"

"Would you like me to shuffle the playlist or play it from the first song and let it go on?"

"From the beginning," Peter says then goes back to reading the book, bopping his head to the tune of 'waving through a window'

Peter puts his book down, rolls on his back and looks up at the ceiling "Hey FRIDAY?"

"Yes?"

"Is there anybody on this floor?"

"Only you and Metal Man,"

Where Bucky got his nickname from, Peter had no idea.

"Can you tell me where he is?"

"Metal man is in the living room watching 10 things I hate about you,"

Peter sighed, Bucky did love his 80/90's movies but Peter did too so he couldn't judge.

Peter sighed and jumped onto the ceiling. He climbed from his room to slightly above where Bucky was sitting on the couch sobbing as Cat (is that how her name is spelt?) read her poem even though he watches this movie with Sam almost on a weekly basis and cried every time.

Peter swiftly and quietly jumped down from the ceiling, "Hi Mister Bucky!" He says loudly and Bucky goes into 'attack mode'.

Bucky lets down his guard, "Jesus kid, don't scare me like that you nearly gave me a heart attack. And I'm old so it can happen,"

Peter laughs, "Sorry Mister Bucky. I thought it would be funny,"

"What's with the Mister Bucky thing?"

Peter shrugs, "I dunno. Would you rather me call you Metal Man like Dad and Sam?"

Bucky thinks about that for a second,"No,"

"Exactly, I'm bored we should do something,"

"What do you have in mind, kid?" Bucky asks, Peter looks around then thinks of something.

A smile slowly approaches Peter's face, "I have an idea,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter grabs his phone and starts recording, "Today, I've turned my friend into a VSCO girl. Say hi Mister Bucky!" Peter says and turns the camera facing Bucky who is sitting in an oversized Ron Jon Surf shop shirt with his hair held up in ponytails by pink scrunches with a dented hydro flask sitting in his lap.

Bucky sighs, "SaVe ThE TuRtLeS... SkSkSkskSkSkSkSkSk... anna oop...,"

Peter turns the camera to himself, "AnD ThAtS ThE TeA SiS,"

Peter's about to end the video when he sees a very confused Tony Stark and Steve looking at them with the eyebrows of disappointment followed by the rest of the avengers who are also confused and Sam taking +500 pictures of Bucky for blackmail material.

Peter looks at his dads, "We didn't think you wouldn't be back till later,"

I had my first football game performance last night and ohmygod I'm surprised I didn't die. It was a lot of fun though.

I would add a video of the performance on here but I would have to upload it to YouTube and it takes a while to do that.