B O N U S R O U N D

It was a good idea, after all. It's amazing to live with Sarah and now we're attending our first official event together. It was the first Monday in May and you know exactly what event was knocking on the door. The Met Gala and Sarah was invited. "I'm so happy for you" I said as I sat on our bed and watched her getting ready. She choose a black dress with a stunning make-up and she just looked fantastic.

She eyed me through the floor length mirror and said "Why aren't you getting ready?" My eyebrows drew together and I asked confused "What do you mean?" Sarah turned around shocked and asked "Didn't I told you?" "What?" I asked even more confused a...

She eyed me through the floor length mirror and said "Why aren't you getting ready?" My eyebrows drew together and I asked confused "What do you mean?" Sarah turned around shocked and asked "Didn't I told you?" "What?" I asked even more confused and she walked towards me. Her hands held my cheeks and she whispered "I told them that I wouldn't come alone. Did I really forgot to tell you?" My eyes widened and I nodded my head. Sarah groaned loudly and facepalmed herself. "I'm so sorry my love, I even bought you a dress to wear" She sighed and walked to the closet. Her hands grabbed a really beautiful dress I hadn't noticed in there and handed it to me. "Now get ready sweetheart, we didn't want to be late." I couldn't speak, I just nodded and hurried inside the bathroom.

When I came out Sarah gasped and motioned for me to twirl around

When I came out Sarah gasped and motioned for me to twirl around. "You look stunning little girl." Sarah's styling team came through the door without knocking and interrupted our kiss. "Sorry" they laughed and started with me and then finalized Sarah's look afterwards. "You ready?" Sarah asked me after they were done and I nodded. I took her hand and said "With you, I'm always ready" I kissed it and kissed her ring too.

We arrived at the Met Gala and walked past some journalists. "Sarah! Sarah!" someone shouted and she pulled me towards the journalists. They greeted each other and I stood back a little bit. I was a little bit shy and hid behind Sarah, but she still held my hand. "First of all, you look gorgeous. Is this your girlfriend? Are you finally showing her to the world" the reporter asked and Sarah smiled. "No she's not my girlfriend" she answered and the reporter looked confused at me. I mirrored her look and stared at Sarah. A million thoughts were running through my mind and I pulled my hand away from hers and she turned around. She saw my worried look and placed her hand on my cheek.

Sarah pulled me closer to her and the reporter. "She's my fiance. The Soon to be Mrs. Paulson" she said and kissed me. The people around us awwwed who heard what Sarah had said and I smiled like a child seeing her presents on Christmas. "I love you" I whispered in her ear and she smiled. "Is it true that she was your student?" Sarah laughed and nodded. "Yes she was, but it was really hard for me to show her that I really loved her." I laughed too and the reporter looked at me. "Any comment?" I bit my lip and smirked. "Yeah, she always tried to talk to me and tried to seduce me with her outfits." Sarah gasped and punched my shoulder lightly. "I did not" she exclaimed dramatically. I giggled and answered "No, she did not. She didn't made it on purpose. But her outfits were really seducing" "You're unbelievable sweetheart" Sarah laughed and the reporter chuckled too. "Okay thanks you two. You're lovely together, have a nice evening" the reporter said to us and we thanked him.

After we were inside the museum Sarah kissed my cheek and said "You did great little girl, I'm so proud of you." I smiled and kissed her lovingly. "Thank you Sarah. It's all because of you, you made me feel confident." "I love you" she said and pulled me to her for a passionate kiss. "Love you too Mrs. Paulson" I whispered in her ear. "Do you think we should have told him, that we're already married?" Sarah whispered against my lips and I shook my head. "No. As long as no one from our family's and friends didn't spill anything, we can keep it our secret a little bit longer" I smiled at her and Sarah took my hand. She brought it up to her lips and kissed the ring she gave me at our wedding.