Prologue

© By Sdcsta

© By Sdcsta. All rights deserved. No parts of this reproduction may be
reproduced.

Warning : this book contains sexual content and scenes that may be sensitive to some people such as ; drug use, violence, rape mentions. Read it at your own risk.
___

List of my books:

• « 𝘿𝙮𝙣𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙨 » | Sinful Bloodlines #1 | (18+) (Finished)

• « 𝘽𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙙𝙤𝙢 » | Sinful Bloodines #2 | (18+) - On going

• « 𝙐𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 » | Standalone | F/F |High-school romance (18+) - On going

Dynasty boys is my first book and I'd have written a lot of things differently if I had to restart it now. I know the writing is kinda bad so no need to be rude ;) I'm fully aware lmao! Feel free to start directly with Bates Kingdom or Unveiled Sessions.

Please, be kind while commenting <3

___

Mom? How are you? Can you please call me ? I'm worried. I texted with shaky fingers.

I swallowed down the bile welcoming my throat. My parents weren't answering my phone calls so it was weird and unusual.

What was going on?

I stayed longer at school with my friend, Carla, for a project but I couldn't concentrate so I decided to go home. My parents knew I was with Carla but they were supposed to call me. My family was very protective with me. Sometimes I thought that they forgot I was not 6 years old anymore, I was 17. I eyed my phone and put it on my back pocket.

They are fine.

I tried to reassure myself and not overthink too much and started walking faster. Carla was supposed to bring me back home but she had an appointment and she couldn't be late.
I should start saving for a car. I really needed one at the moment, it was ridiculous everyone my age had one, but I didn't have daddy's bank card in my purse like some kids my age did. I had to work to earn my money and to be fair, it felt good though that it was really "mine" .

Our little house came into view and a smile appeared on my lips.

My parents' car is there. They are home.

My mother must have forgot her phone at work and my dad as usual... didn't charge his phone.

"Mom ? Dad? I'm home! I was getting worried! I called both of you so many times." I shouted as soon as I entered our little house.

I took my jacket off and heard the television. My dad was probably watching a movie and that was the reason why I got no answer. I speed-walked toward the living room and my heart stopped...I couldn't breathe as blur appeared on my sight.

My mother was on the coach, blood covering her beautiful face. She had been stabbed multiple times.

It can't be real... It's not real.

My tears started to run down my face and I couldn't control my screams that escaped my dry lips. I turned my head and saw my father lying on the floor and I almost fainted. I almost didn't recognize him. His face was bruised and blood was all over him.

Someone shot him.

I fell on my knees as my heart pounded on my chest, I unlocked my phone automatically.

"911. What's your emergency?"

___
Like & comment <3

Instagram : sdcsta
Pinterest : sdcsta