Chapter seven.

Sudan Khartoum.

Rahmerh_

***

Khaleel was a shamble of mess as he strolled down the halls of the office which was covered with motivational quotes from different inspirational people. He glanced at the pictures of Malala Yousafazi, then at Mohammed Ali when he read the quote under his picture, he smiled.

'He who doesn't take risk is not courageous enough'

But is he willing to this risk?

Can he do it?

Ya Rabb!

He nods at some employers who were calling it a day as they bid him goodbye.

If only they know how much tension he is going through right now..

He has always been a man who made decisions, good decisions but now.. He can't even think straight. He needs to talk to someone, someone who will advice him and understand the situation he is in. Maybe Batool but just thinking about it make him cringe or Ya Maama.. Definitely not!

Stepping on the brakes, he turned off the car before getting down in the three story building. It was late, the sun is already setting, slowly. He walked inside the house which was surprisingly opened and just when he walked in the kitchen to get a glass of cold water he frowned.

"Drop that knife!" He growled angrily

Aamirah who was startled let the knife fall on the ground before looking down at the floor in shame.

"What is wrong with you?! Is it not enough you lied to me about needing to use the restroom in the mall where you dug on your lap with a nail cutter" he asked booming with anger

Aamirah looked up at him shocked. She has never since him like this, he never talked to her that way or acted that way, at least in front of her he didn't but now.. He looked so angry he can snap her into two with his fingers. His muscles were tense, he had tighten his knuckles so hard they turned white. The veins on his forehead popped out, stood out, prominent. Ya Allah. He looked so scary.

"Why don't you just dig the knife on your veins, you will feel something. Anything"

She gasped, the tears were already falling down her face but he couldn't see because his back is to her as he opened the fridge with so much force she was afraid it will collapse.

"I wouldn't have chosen this illness on myself if I had a chance. You will never know how it feels to have scars all over your body and the worst part is you inflicted them upon yourself.." She spoke, gradually, meaning every word that came out from her mouth.

He didn't flinch or turn to look at her instead he stared at the open fridge.

"Thank you for the tip. Next time, when I am having my episode or whatever I will be sure to rip out of veins" and with that she turned around and left the kitchen with painful tears rolling down her cheek.

She thought he understands her.

But he is just like everyone else. She thought maybe he is different from the rest of the male spices in her life but he is just the same. Maybe even more. And to think that at a point of her stay with him she felt something for him makes her sick to her stomach..

Khaleel muttered all sorts of dua's he knew so he can calm down and register what happened and when he finally did, he closed the fridge and slumped on the kitchen stool. What was wrong with him? He is not the one to loose his temper like that but today he let his anger get the best of him. Yes he was angry but Aamirah didn't deserve all what he said to her, it is so wrong of him to take it out on her when she herself is going through a lot.