#NO MEANS NO.

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhuum,

I've been trying to find the words to say how heavy my heart feels but unfortunately my brain is jumbled from the heartache and I'm practically still in shock and tears.

(Ironic since I'm an author and I'm suppose to know how to join words and make a perfect sentence...)

No matter how big or small your platform is please talk and spread awareness.

I don't know how many people will  read this but if your one of those that actually reads this then PLEASE don't keep quiet.

It's time to expose rapists.

I'm still trying to comprehend how someone can molest a woman and snatch her dignity even after she said a clear NO.

NO MEANS NO.

NO MEANS NO.

NO MEANS NO.

the fact that it has come down to little girls is truly heart breaking wallahi.

I'm getting so emotional and I just want to say that if you've been in this situation or something similar know that your not alone and Allah is aware. He is the All-hearing. He knows and He will bring you ease.

There's nothing I can say that will make you feel better or understand how your feeling but know I am beyond sorry.  No one deserves this.

The world is a nightmare right now but Inshallah peace will reign.

It starts from here.

#SayNoToRape.

*

*

For the sake of Allah don't ask me to update cause if I update now when I'm being so sad and emotional, Aamirah is going back to square one which will be completely off scheme.

I only update the best for you guys so please, please, please be patient with me.

JazakhaAllahu Khairan 💓