5.

Alexia.

We were waiting in line at the cafeteria and I almost lost my appetite when I saw the food being served.

Like I had the right to be picky.

I let out a sigh as I collected the portion served to me.

That would do for now.

Luke and I glanced around, searching for an unoccupied table. We spotted one and I led the way. We sat down and I immediately dug in, Luke chuckled at the sight and I started to say something when someone interrupted me.

''Excuse me?" That annoyingly nasal voice said from behind me and I cursed.

I swear to God-

I glanced up to see none other than the bitch herself, her clone bitches and- oh, no surprise there- Kayden.

I rolled my eyes as I stood up.

"What do you want?" I asked, shooting her an irritated look.

"You're in my space."

"What fucking space?" She just hates me. Popular kids don't sit here, I made sure I avoided their area and this table was nowhere close to their fucking space.

"This is our table, dimwit." she replied, shoving me.

"No it isn't, and don't fucking touch me.'' I spat, shoving her harder. She stumbled but Kayden caught her before she could fall.

"Why don't we all just share?" Kayden offered, sitting down.

"Kay, what are you doing?'' Audrey stared at him in outrage.

"I mean- there's just two of them and there's enough space for all of us." he replied, meeting my gaze.

He can't be serious.

"You want the table?" I said, picking up the rest of my food and throwing it into the nearest trashcan. ''Fine, you have it. Knock yourself out.''

"A-alexia we-" Luke started then stopped when I pulled him up.

''Let's go Luke. Please.'' I shot them a glare before pulling Luke along and he stumbled after me, out of the cafeteria. I heard footsteps from behind me and we both turned to see Kayden following us.

"What do you want?" I groaned.

"Just- what did I ever do to you?"

"What?" I asked, not sure I heard right.

"Why do you hate me so much?" He asked, running a hand through his hair.

"I'll be waiting over there." Luke whispered in my ear, squeezing my arm as he walked away.

I opened my mouth and closed it as I tried to find the right words.

Now that I think about it, why don't I like him?

I guess I've always disliked him because he had everything at his feet. Everything goes his way, everything goes their way and they never let me forget that. It makes me sick.

You might call that envy but I don't care and I wasn't about to tell him my life story, so I decided to be half truthful.

"I don't hate you." I replied with a blank stare. "And if I do, why do you care?" I asked, shooting him a dirty look.

"I care because I haven't done anything to hurt you...at least none that I know of.'' He moved closer to me. ''Sue me for wanting to know why someone hates me without reason."