32.

One week later
Alexia's POV

We were currently at Kayden's penthouse and I was lying down in between Kayden's leg with my back to his front, facing the rest of our friends.

The past week had been pure bliss, I couldn't stop smiling, Liv and Luke were happy when they heard he finally asked me out and the rest of the school?.

Well let's just say I don't really care what they think.

Kayden has been so good to me these past week and even though we haven't shared the L word yet, I still love him so much it hurts sometimes.

If anyone had told me I could fall in love with someone this fast I'd have laughed in their faces.

I sighed in contentment as I squeezed his hand which was wrapped around me, he glanced down at me curiously and winked when I smiled at him.

I shook my head as I focused on our friends again.

"You guys are going to the school's prom right?" Liv asked as she continued braiding Luke's hair.

Connor shrugged without looking up from his phone and Austin and Kathryn glanced at each other before nodding.

"Duh" Audrey said rolling her eyes and I sighed.

Yes.

During this past week, Audrey weasled her way into our 'circle' mainly because her bruises didn't heal quickly and because I had been staying in Kayden's penthouse, she was always here whenever my friends came over, and Kayden most times wasn't able to stay the night because of his parents, which left Audrey and I to kinda bond over time.

"Don't you need to go home?" Liv asked, glaring at her.

"I don't see how that's any of your business". Audrey replied, also glaring at her.

"Last I checked, these are my friends not yours, so" Liv said, folding her arms.

"Kayden is my friend and Alexia too" Audrey shot back looking smug.

Liv raised a questioning brow at me and I shrugged nervously.

"So..what are you guys going to wear?" Kathryn asked changing the topic and I smiled gratefully at her.

"Uh, I'm not going" I said, looking at them and Connor looked up from his phone.

"Why?" Kayden asked looking down at me and all of them stared at me patiently.

"I-i want to go to..my house tomorrow" I said looking down and they all nodded understandingly.

"I'm going with you" Kayden said softly kissing me on the forehead.

"You're also not going?" Austin asked looking at Kayden.

"Nope" he replied.

"Well then I'm not going too" Austin replied.

"Me neither" Connor said.

"I'm definitely not going too"Kathryn shrugged.

"I guess we're also not going"Luke said and Liv nodded.

"Seriously?!" Audrey shrieked looking at all of us like we were crazy.

"We're not asking you not to go, it's your choice" Kayden said and I nodded in agreement.

"But I have no one to go with!" She whined.

"You have your little minions don't you?" Liv said snorting.

"Whatever, I'm leaving" Audrey said, getting to her feet.

"Where are you going?" Kayden asked as he sat up, obviously worried for her.