28.

Kayden's POV

We stopped in front of her house and I turned off the ignition but when I tried to rush out, Luke stopped me.

"Wait, Kayden." He said, placing his hand on my arm.

"What?" I asked impatiently.

"What if Alexia is okay? She wouldn't like us coming to her house this way." He said, glancing at Liv.

"Why the hell not?" I asked, staring at the both of them.

"We just know it." Liv replied.

"Well, I'd rather risk her getting mad at me than her being hurt." I threw over my shoulder as I shoved the door open and got out of the car. Moments later, I heard their footsteps behind me.

We got to the door and I glanced at them worriedly when I took in the slightly open door. I shoved the door open and froze when I took in the sight before me.

Alexia was lying down on the floor unmoving and a guy whose back faced us was bent over her.

From our point of view we couldn't see what he was doing and I felt myself go blind with rage.

"You son of a bitch, what did you do to her?!" I yelled as I rushed towards him, tackling him to the ground. I grabbed his shirt and punched him straight in the jaw.

"Who the fuck are you?!" He spat as he shoved me off him and threw a punch at my face.

"I should be asking you that question, you bastard!" I growled as I kicked him away from me. I lifted my leg to kick him again when Liv yelled my name.

"Kayden!"

"What?!" I snapped as I turned to face her. I noticed the guy get to his feet through the side of my eye.

"You shouldn't be fighting right now, she isn't moving!" She yelled with tears in her eyes.

Alexia.

Shit, I thought, as I rushed to her side shoving Luke away from her.

"Hospital." I muttered as I picked her up bridal style. "Gotta get to the fucking hospital."

I rushed out the door and placed her in the backseat as we all got into the car. That dude tried to get in and I glared at him.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" I growled at him.

"Dude, I need to know she's okay." He said, glancing back at her worriedly before glaring at me.

I stared at him silently before gesturing for him to get in. When he did, I immediately sped off.

I stared at her limp figure through the rearview mirror. I felt my hands start to shake on the steering wheel and I looked away, focusing on getting her to the hospital.

"Guys.. she's waking up." Liv said and we all turned to look at her.

"Focus on the road, damn it!" That dude said, stopping the vehicle from veering off the road.

"Where are we going?" Alexia croaked out and I let out a breath of relief.

She's fucking okay.

"Alexia, we're taking you to the hospital, what happened to you?" Luke said, brushing her hair away from her face.

"Hospital? No, no, stop the car." Alexia said, sitting up with a start.

"Babe, what's wrong? We have to go to the hospital." I said, shooting her a glance.

"Kayden, stop the fucking car. I'm okay." she said, obviously wincing.

"No, you're not." I replied stubbornly.