20.

Kayden's POV

Fuck. Her smell was intoxicating. I had to resist the urge to crush her to my body and claim her lips once again.

"What do you want?" I snapped, unknowingly.

"Okay uhm, what?"

Letting out a deep breath, I turned to see her frowning and I ran a hand through my hair resignedly.

"Sorry, this is a bad time. Seriously though, what do you want?" I asked, shutting the car door and leaning against it.

"I just... wanted us to talk." She cleared her throat.

Oh really?

"Talk about what?" I asked instead.

"You know." She shrugged, biting her lips absently.

"I really can't talk now. I'm sure you saw what happened." I said pointedly.

"Well yeah, I don't mean right now.. maybe later?" She asked, staring up at me.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" I asked innocently.

"Of course not!" She exclaimed, wide eyed.

"Sounds like a date to me." I shrugged.

"It isn't-"

"I'll pick you up at Liv's house, right?" I cut in, getting into my car.

"Yeah, but Kayden this isn't a-"

"Catch you later." I nodded at her, starting to drive off.

I had a smile on my face as I stared at her through the rearview mirror, she had a look of disbelief on her face.

Shaking my head, I chuckled to myself.

Now, back to business.

"What was that all about?" I asked, glancing at Kathryn.

"What?" She asked, glancing at me.

I stared at her pointedly and she sighed as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"I don't know.." She sighed, looking out the window.

"Kat, it's me. You know you can tell me anything."

"It's just.." she threw her hands out. "I did something really bitchy."

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"I...might have kissed Connor."

"What the fuck? Didn't I literally hear about you kissing Austin just this morning?- still not cool with that by the way- but you kissed Connor? Why?"

"I don't know!" She groaned, throwing her head back. "It's not like it was planned. One thing just led to another...it was like an angry make out session."

I held a hand up. "TMI. Angry what? You guys argued? About Austin?"

"Not exactly, he has been giving me an attitude since Austin and I kissed and I confronted him about it. We ended up arguing...then kissing."

"You need to stop whatever it is you're doing. You can't cause beef between friends, make up your mind on who you want. Don't play with my bro's heart."

"I don't know what to do." She mumbled.

"We all know Connor likes you. And I've had my suspicions about you liking Austin. So...you have your answer. Don't be greedy."

"You're right, I guess."

"When am I ever not?"

"Oh, shut up." She laughed.