Chapter 25: Joss, Chanagun, Tay

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

This is a continuation of Chapter 18.

Also, I will be introducing one last character for this story, just to even up the pairings, otherwise someone will be left out without a partner and I want everyone to have a happy ending.

Joss' POV

I wasn't lying when I said to the guys who asked to join my table that my day was starting as a "blah" day.

This cruise vacation was already on its third day but I still hadn't found anything exciting.

I had gone to several attractions that the ship had to offer but I didn't find any of them to my satisfaction.

I was beginning to regret that I had booked this vacation.

I should have gone surfing on the waters of Mentawai Islands instead. I heard that the waters there were perfect for surfing.

I stood up and excused myself from the other three guys who were still eating their breakfast. I was not inclined to make conversation with them.

I wanted to digest my breakfast by going out to the open deck to breathe in some fresh sea air.

When I got there, there were already several people whom I had seen earlier at the Breakfast Room. They were there with the same idea as myself.

I wanted to be alone though. I was not in the mood for company.

I decided to go up three decks higher where my cabin was located. I was hoping that the open deck on that floor would be vacant.

When I reached my desired deck, I went straight for the open deck.

Shit, I could see through the large glass windows that there was already someone leaning against the railing, looking out to the ocean.

A.N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

For those who don't know him, his name is Chanagun Arpornsutinan. He has played supporting roles in Love Sick the series and Sotus. He was the one who sang the main theme music for Love Sick the series. He has a really good singing voice.

Well, at least one person was better than nine persons which was the number of people that I had estimated were on the other open deck where I just came from.

I didn't realize that the door would bang shut when I closed it after me.

The noise made the other guy look around and at me.

I waved slightly at him and he did the same.

He looked just as bored as I was.

One foot of his was resting on the first rung of the railing while the other foot was firmly planted on the floor.