Author's Note

After The Engagement
By
Mireya Zachani

All Rights Reserved
©2019

Love is a beautiful thing, not a confusing thing. But to Janelle, it is a puzzle.

Meet Janelle Anderson; She has a perfect life. She is a fashion designer and making it big in the fashion world. She has the sweetest parents, the best nanny, her friends are to die for and her fiancé is the world's second wealthiest and most handsome eligible bachelor in the city. Her life is just perfect. But everything started falling out of place after the engagement. . .

Hey, guys!
How are you enjoying this story Games By Dim Light?
A lot of truths are infolding, huh?
Well, here's another wrapped up puzzle to keep your eyes on the screen for as long as possible. The above titled is a new story I started although I'm not done with Games by dim light, but it is almost getting to its end.

After the engagement, simply talks about our imperfect lives. Perfect is boring. At least I know that, a little secret is all we need to spice up our lives.
What's life without our secrets. Its what makes us who we are. But Janelle doesn't know that. Because she's naïve.
Join her on this journey as she unravels all the secrets around her. It appears the people that mean the most to you are the ones who hurt the most, huh.
And did everything have to open up when she least expected it? When she was supposed to be happy?
Find out!

Just go to my profile and you'll see the book, waiting for you to join in the fun.
Have a nice day and see you at AFTER THE ENGAGEMENT!!

Love,
Mireya💕