Deadly 27: Deadliest

Yumi's POV

"So posibleng may alam ang mga 'yon?" Kiana asked.

We nodded and we all fell silent after that. We already told her about everything that happened yesterday. Well, it's no need to hide it anyway. I know she will understand and won't get mad at us. I'm just nervous about something.

"Hayaan niyo na."

We all looked at her when she said that. I know she will understand but I didn't expect that she's going to let it pass just like that.

"Seryoso?" Alex asked unbelievably.

Kiana raised a brow. "Mukha ba akong nagbibiro?"

Kaye nodded. "Medyo medyo."

Kiana immediately grabbed a pillow and threw it towards Kaye. But as the fastest member, of course, she easily dodged it. Then the two of them started a fight again. Nag-aasaran na sila. And it became worst when Alex joined them while I'm just here, staring at my crazy friends.

I sighed. Nasa bahay kami ngayon at pinag-uusapan ang tungkol sa nangyari kahapon. We let Ehra go but we threatened her that if she's going to say anything about us, we will definitely kill her. But I doubt if we can do that. She knows something but she's still innocent.

"Stop that, childish crazy idiots," I said.

The three of them looked at me. Kaye glared at me, Alex raised a brow while Kiana stuck her tongue out.

"Sinong childish at crazy?" Kaye asked while throwing a dagger look.

"Sinong idiot?" tanong naman ni Alex na parang isang masungit na nanay.

"Ako?" Kiana answered, unsure.

"Tama!" we said in chorus.

She laughed. "Mali!"

Natigil naman kami sa pagtawa dahil sa lakas ng tawa ni Kiana kahit wala namang nakakatawa sa sinabi niya. She's a hopeless case, isn't she?

"Puta. Kasalanan ni Udug kung bakit ganyan si Kiana," Alex said.

Kiana stopped laughing and looked at Alex. The cousins are obviously wondering who Udug is.

"Udug?"

I smirked. "The god of sickness, unluckiness and every bad things happening in this world."

Isa siyang diyos na sinasamba ng mga ninuno namin. But I know that he don't really exist.

"Ha? Anong kasalanan niya sa akin? Wala naman akong sakit, ah?"

"Meron kaya!" Alex yelled.

"Ano?"

"Sakit sa utak!" Kaye said.

Tumawa siya at nadala kami ni Alex sa tawa niya. We laughed at Kiana who's still looking at us, puzzled. But she suddenly smiled and that made us stop. Anong nginingiti-ngiti nito?

"Alam ko naman 'yon eh. And I'm proud!" she said with full of confidence.

We only shook our heads because of that.

"Wala na talagang pag-asa 'yan," Kaye said and sighed.

"Sinabi mo pa," Alex said and sighed, too.

I sighed. "I agree."

Kiana stopped from laughing and looked at us with her brows furrowed. "Dapat din ba akong bumuntong hininga?"

We didn't answer and sighed once again.