Deadly 35: Help

Yumi's POV

I am now sure that my eyebrows are now in a straight line. Why Demon suddenly made a change of plans? I can't understand her anymore.

"Ano ba talagang plano mo?" Fear asked.

Blood and I fell silent because we're also curious about it.

She smiled. "Simple lang, ang gawin silang kakampi." 

"Kakampi? An ally?" I asked with doubt and she immediately nodded.

I took a deep breath because I am being suffocated by so much confusion right now. Our plan is to put a tracking device on Colton's body and let him get kidnapped. Then if that happens, we will track his location in order to save the other heirs too. Kung iisa lang ang kumukuha ng mga heirs, there is a high chance that they will bring Colton to the place where the other heirs stay.

And we were right. But my mind suddenly became a chaos when Kiana told me to shoot them using my arrows with 'sleeping oil'.  When they were all asleep, we put them inside a delivery truck and brought them in the forest near Montefalco Mansion.

"Remember what you said during the dinner, Queenie?" Demon looked at me. "How can we handle all of them if there are only four of us?"

Napakunot noo ako pero naalala din ang tinutukoy niya. I really said that and I think I already know what she meant by making these heirs our allies.

"You know what I like about you? Sinasabi mo ang gusto mong sabihin. Those were obvious problems that we tend to overlook because we kept digging deeper problems," she said and smiled. "That made me realize that we do need some help."

Fear, Blood, and I looked at each other. Help, huh? Now I'm wondering what help Demon will ask from them.

"Let's wake them up then," I said.

We woke them up through some harsh methods. Such as slapping them, banging their heads on the tree trunks where they are chained, and kicking different parts of their bodies. They may be heiresses and heirs who are under us but that doesn't mean we'll be nice to them.

Few minutes just passed and all of them finally regained their consciousness.

"W-what's happening?"

"Where are we?"

"S-shit. Ang sakit ng ulo ko."

Ilang daing ang narinig namin bago nila kami napansin. I saw how their eyes widened and they all mumbled the words 'Queens'. Well, that's obvious since we are now wearing our masks as Queens.

"Hello our dearest heirs," Blood said while slightly changing the timber of her voice.

"W-what's happening?" Colton asked. "Hindi ito kasali sa usapan natin!"

We almost sighed because he's right. But we won't kill them anyway so no need to react that much.

"What? What agreement?" Stacy Montenegro, the heiress of Pop Head Gang, asked.

"They told me that they will help us. That they will save all heirs that were kidnapped. But what the fuck is this?! Bakit kami nakatali?!" Colton asked with so much panic and anger.

I looked at them with my cold eyes. "Don't curse in front of us."

Nakita ko naman silang napalunok. I mentally smirked, they are obviously afraid but hiding it.

"Don't tell us what to do because we have no plans on following the four of you. If you promised that you will save us, then do that. Let us go," a girl with a red hair said with so much authority.