11

Chapter 11

Ming blasted his apartment door open. No one's home. Shit!!! Where is he?!

It's not dinner time yet, the sun had not set yet. He called Phana for the first time. Even though he had his number for a while now.

He was answered by voicemail. Ming couldn't reach Phana. He was restless.

Maybe what Nam said was true. Phana wanted to end everything. Ming frowned hard. Phana didn't want to be married to him? He wanted to be with Forth instead?

Well, Forth was bisexual, and to his surprise, Phana was gay. That's what he heard from their conversation two days ago. It should be alright, right? Setting Phana free was probably the best thing Ming could give to him.

Phana liked Forth. That's for sure. Because why would Phana disappear with Forth from the bar without any prior notification to both of their friends. And he fucking asked Forth for a date.

Ming knew Forth was bisexual since the beginning, and Forth was hell of a player. Changing sex partners everyday. He even could have 3 rounds a day, with different partner each.

He heard Forth confessed to Phana. Forth was being serious towards him. It was a good thing. Let Phana go and set himself free.

It would be the best decision.

Ming would have jumped in excitement if he heard about this news weeks ago. But now, he didn't know anymore.

Why was it hurt to think that they both were soon to be over. They would be nothing once Phana called off the wedding.

Why he didn't want Phana to let him go? Why he wanted Phana to hold on this relationship they had. Whatever it was.

Maybe Ming enjoyed Phana's company as they lived together. Maybe he liked living under the same roof as Phana. Well.. he could ask Phana to keep living with him even if they were mot engaged anymore, right?

He and Phana could be friends. Yeah. And he would ask and kneel before Forth to let him live with Phana.

Ming couldn't live alone if it was not for Phana. So, Ming decided to ask Forth to let him have Phana around. For his sake. Yup.

Ming hurriedly took a shower and got ready. He would join the dinner.

Then he heard the front door being unlocked. Phana stepped in. "Phana you're home!" Ming came to hug Phana.

Phana was too shocked to say anything. Why was Ming home? And Ming even hugged him.

Phana caressed Ming's back. Ming hugged him even tighter. After hugging each other for a while, Ming was the first one to let go.

He gazed at Phana deeply with his black sharp eyes.

"Phana.."
"Ming, I–,"

They both started talking at the same time. Phana scratched his none itchy hair. Ming cleared up his throat.

Ming felt like his chest was heavy. But it was for the best, he didn't want Phana to hold back just for him. He had to set Phana free. To be with Forth. Ming clenched his jaw as he thought Phana would be with Forth.