28

Chapter 28

Ming let Phana devoured his lips till they were swollen. He gave Ming the hottest kisses after claiming himself as an amateur.

The kisses were wet and mind-blowing. Ming felt his length was hard again right after he reached his climax by the amazing handjob he had ever had.

Phana started to trail kisses down to Ming's torso. He had his tongue circling around Ming's nipple making Ming moaned weakly, "Ahhh.."

The sound Ming produced was a cue for Phana to explore further. He was now moving down kissing each of Ming's skin. It was a very slow movement Ming couldn't wait to feel Phana's mouth eating him down there, the tent which had been bulding up the moment Phana kissed him.

Finally Phana's mouth tugged the hem of Ming boxer, bringing it down as well as Ming's jeans. Phana clumsily pulled Ming's tight jeans, "Why are these so tight?!" He grunted.

Ming chuckled as he helped Phana kicking his jeans. Phana didn't waste any second to eat the healthy Ming's manhood. Usually Phana would suck it dry to make Ming reached from his blowjob.

But today, he would make Ming cum from his thrusts for the first time. Phana's heart was filled in anxiety of how he would make Ming enjoy the sex like whenever Ming brought him to the heaven.

Phana was dutifully licking, sucking, stroking Ming's junior like he always did, when Ming put Phana's fingers in his mouth. Ming sucked and licked Phana's fingers to give him generous saliva, while Phana was busy blowing him.

When Ming felt he had moistened Phana's fingers enough, he directed them to his asshole.

Ming could feel the fingers were trembling, Phana was afraid to hurt him. It was the first time he would do someone, either girl or boy, it was his first time. The thought sent warmness spreading all accross Ming's body. He was all of Phana's first. It felt like he had just won a lottery.

Ming pulled Phana into a kiss. A deep one. Phana was searching for somehing in Ming's mesmerizing eyes. Ming smiled as the sign of giving assurance to Phana. "Whenever you're ready, Phana.." Ming said softly as he nudged the tip of Phana's nose with his.

Phana started sucked Ming's neck and collar bones while he had his index finger slid into Ming's tight hole.

He could feel Ming tensed under him. "I'm sorry.." Phana whispered as he was kissing Ming's jawline to mend the uncomfortable feelings that he might give to Ming.

"You could do as you please, Phana.. Don't mind me." Ming replied with soft tone of his.

"But, I... I will hurt you... I can't.." Phana looked at Ming with worry, he had his forehead creased. He really didn't want to hurt his beloved.

"When I do you, is it good?" Ming asked. Phana nodded.

Ming smiled and kissed Phana, "Then, this will be good too."

"But I–," Phana's sentence was hung in the air as Ming cut him.

"If it is with you, I will feel good." Ming stared deeply into Phana.

"So, let's do this the way you want it. I'll take it." Ming invited Phana to kiss again.

Phana nibbled Ming's lower lip as he moved his finger in Ming's hole. When Phana inserted the second finger, Ming sucked a breath.

Phana tried to comfort Ming by licking the sensitive spot behind Ming's ear. "Ahhhhnnngg!" Ming moaned as soon as he felt Phana's tongue tickled his heaven spot.

He felt distracted and numb by the way Phana torturing him. He didn't know he had already swallowed three of Phana's fingers in his butt hole.

Phana kept twisting his fingers inside Ming to find the sweet spot. When he hit it, Ming clawed Phana's chest as he was confused which was better, the tingling he felt behind his ear or the heavenly feelings Phana's fingers brought inside him.

Ming almost cummed so he begged Phana breathlessly, "Please put it in, already... Anghhhh..!" He could not restrain his voice anymore. He needed Phana down there.

Phana pulled out his fingers in instance, and rammed his meat to Ming. "AHHHHNGGG!!!" Ming jolted as he felt a wave of pain mixed with  the pleasure shoving his ass.

"Did it hurt?" Phana held his body with both of his hands placed at each side of Ming's head. Ming could see Phana had broke a sweat, it was just the beginning of their steamy night.

Ming pulled Phana into a kiss as he rounded his hands around Phana's shoulders.

"Move it, Phana.. It's good.." Ming said with his rushed breath. It was painful but he didn't want Phana to worry.

So, Phana followed Ming's order as he thrusted faster and deeper. He couldn't get enough of how he could slide deeper in Ming. It was such an overwhelming feeling. Phana didn't want this to end.

Ming moaned Phana's name with each thrust he took. This was bliss. This was heaven.

Phana was almost reaching but he didn't want Ming to reach yet. "Please hold yourself, Ming.. I'm close... Ahhhh.." Phana said with his hoarsed voice.

Ming frowned but suddenly Phana pulled out without caution, Ming was confused. But it hit him when Phana was on his four and showed his magnificent ass to Ming.

Ming got what Phana wanted so he shoved his dick into Phana's beautiful ass. Phana cried out as he burst his load onto the white sheet.

Ming fasten his movement, in and out to catch up on Phana. He smacked on Phana's cheeks making Phana moaned louder. The beautiful sound from Phana's sinful mouth was pushing Ming to the edge. Not long after, he shot his seed inside Phana, "F-fuckkk!! Ahhhh!"

Ming flopped down onto Phana. They were both exhausted. Ming snuggled to Phana's nape as he said, "It was the best sex I've ever had.."

Phana turned his head to hover on Ming's face. "Yeah?" He bit his lower lip, feeling shy all of sudden.

"It is. Thank you.." Ming licked Phana's lower lip before he deepened the kiss.

"You were amazing, Mingkwan.." Phana said softly.

"Hmm.." Ming kept nuzzling Phana's neck.

"I– I wish this wouldn't end.." Phana spoke softly almost unheard.

Ming's kisses were halted, "Say it louder." He thought he heard wrong. Phana wanted..what?

"... The..the thing between us.. I mean.. uh..." Phana had got tongue tied. He was thinking in horror. Phana wanted to kick himself for blurting out probably the most terrifying and ridiculous thing to Ming.

To settle down.

Ming interrupted Phana with the kiss. It was a long and wet one. When it came to end, Ming said something that was able to make Phana's world upside down,

"I love you."

.
.
.
.
.

To be continued
—————
A/N:

Fucking finally!!!
I love how you guys are frustrated over their relationship😏 it was kind of fun to read lol

I originally wanted to drag their uncertainty further, but seems like my heart cannot take the angst as well 😂