39

Chapter 39

Ming was utterly shocked as he could see the floor was filled with candles lining up from the door to the bed. There were petals of red roses along with the candles and they were even splattered on the bed.

The room was in dimmed light, it looked sensual. What thrilled Ming the most was the sex toys on the night stand and the red kimono hung gracefully on the wall.

Ming was already leaking just from the erotic vibes the room radiated.

"Do you like it?" Phana whispered as he blew a breath next to Ming's ear, hitting his sensitive spot.

Ming gulped down his saliva but he choked on that right after. Phana chuckled seeing Ming acting all bumbling. He couldn't wait to see the other cute sides of Ming tonight. He had got plenty of time in his hands.

Phana could see Ming's eyes were gleaming lustfully. But Ming was also embarrassed since Phana was the one to provide all of the impure things he wanted to do to Phana.

How could Phana realize the dirtiest kink he had on his mind.

Phana hovered his lips on Ming's as he said, "Don't you want to try them...?"

In Ming's mind, Phana sounded... salacious. And he liked this bad side of him the most. Phana was more and more opening up to Ming day by day. Ming was very excited on how they would kill the time untill the sunrise.

Ming wanted to kiss Phana harshly but he held himself. He wanted to eat Phana slowly, piece by piece, feeling every inch of Phana.

So he kissed Phana tenderly yet passionately. As Ming's lips touched his, the warmness spread out to his chest, stomach, and finally had an effect to his erection.

The tent between Phana's crotch twitched. The kisses they shared were always magical.

Ming lifted up his right palm, reaching Phana's nape to deepen the kiss. The kiss intensified as Ming started to push his tongue deeper, but Phana fought back. Their tongue danced in harmony.

Phana pulled Ming into the room. They strode to the bed while chewing each other. Ming then got himself pushed to fall on the bed of roses.

He had his t-shirt lifted upto his upper chest, showing his golden tanned abs. Phana witnessed how the curves under Ming's stomach were deliciously lining down to the particular area which was now protruded.

Ming bit his lower lip, presenting his naked sexual arousal. Phana leaned closer to meet with Ming's lips again. He trapped Ming under his body. Ming had his elbows supporting his body.

Phana leaned off and a line of saliva was stretched since they shared a clammy kiss. Ming's gaze turned dreamy, he wanted to shove in his hardened length so bad to Phana's warm hole.

Phana walked half round of the bed towards the red kimono which was hung on the wall. Ming's eyes followed his every move.

Phana stripped his clothes off, showing his milky white skin. He was intentionally curving down so Ming could be entertained by the view of Phana's firm cheeks.

Ming took a sharp breath seeing that. Phana smirked as he slipped his body into the red kimono. He was still having his back facing Ming.