37

Warning! Mature content ahead.

Chapter 37

Ming hovered his member right before Phana's lips. Phana knew it was Ming's length, so he teased Ming by blowing air to Ming's junior.

Ming's member twitched right away, before Phana touched it. Ming wondered if he could even cum without Phana's touch.

"How could I help you, Master?" Phana said as he peeked his tongue a little between his pink lips. He had his hands tied at his back with the cable cord.

"Let your tongue out." Ming ordered Phana with his deep voice. He loved this Master - Slave kink Phana was pulling.

Phana obeyed and showed his tongue out. Ming directed his length and put it on Phana's hot tongue. The warmness Phana had, transfered to Ming right away, he could feel he was leaking already.

Phana tasted the the pre-cum of Ming rolled down to his tongue. It was a cue for him to work his tongue on Ming's hot stick.

The feeling of Phana's mouth wrapping him down there was more arousing than he could have imagined. "Ahhhh..." Ming couldn't hold his moan, it was too good.

Hearing Ming's melodious sound eagered Phana to pump deeper and faster. He blew Ming until Ming reached Phana's throat and Phana choked on that.

He produced more saliva because of that and spat that at Ming's junior. It became more slippery as Ming's hands stroked his own length. Phana helped him by licking and twirling his hot tongue on Ming's.

"Fuck!" Ming growled as he forcefully shoved his length back to Phana's cavity as he raked Phana's hair. Ming could feel he hut Phana's throat and the next thing was Phana coughing because Ming was deep-throating him.

Ming finally took out his length from Phana's beautiful mouth and replaced it with his own lips. He roughly pressed and nibled Phana's lips as of he never kissed him.

"Nggghhhh..." Phana's moans was muffled since he had Ming's tongue dancing with his and Ming's fingers massaged both of his nipples.

Phana had sensitive nipples, his pink nipples became hard as they were twisted by Ming's skillful fingers.

"Ahhhnnn... Ming..." Phana called Ming erotically and it pushed Ming to play with his nipples more while biting his lobe.

Phana cried out and shivered when he felt Ming's hot breaths on his ears. The tingling sensation Ming's tongue delivered, was spreading through all of his nerves down to his manhood. He was leaking.

Ming lifted Phana and put him on his laps. As soon as he sat on Ming, Phana grinded his butt cheeks on Ming's hard on.

"Shit... That's a naughty move, Phana.." Ming smooched Phana's collarbone. He was high as Phana massaged his length with his round cheeks.

Ming's hands explored every inch of Phana's body. He slid his tongue and stopped right at Phana's nipples. "Ahnnnn, Ma-Master... hold up.." Phana pushed Ming's button further.

As soon as Ming heard the immoral dirty talk Phana was pulling, he smacked on Phana's fine ass.

SMACK!
The loud smacks were echoing through the room, adding up the arousal they both had. Phana cried out when Ming didn't stop whipping his ass. He believed they were now turning red.