30

Chapter 30

Ming and Phana spent two nights at the villa. During their stay, they had gone missing in action. No one could reach them.

Ming forbid any contact. He drained their phone batteries without charging them. He wanted Phana to focus on him. He wanted Phana all for himself. He said they were having quality time together as lovers.

So, Phana followed suit without any objection. He served Ming good enough, but Ming didn't seem to get enough of Phana. He whined when it had come to the last night at Ming's villa.

"I wish we could stay longer" Ming pouted as he hugged Phana from behind. They were enjoying the sunset while sipping a cup of tea for Phana, and a cup of coffee for Ming.

Phana chuckled. Ming looked so cute right now. "Next time, I will bring you to our villa at the beach." Phana promised Ming so he could stop whining.

"For real?" Ming looked at Phana with gleaming eyes.

"Yeah," Phana smiled.

Ming kissed Phana's cheek, "It's promise then."

Phana nodded as he assured Ming.

.
.
.
.
.

They both got back to their respective condo at dawn. Phana insisted to go back earlier since he had been absence from his shift on Monday, he didn't want to be absent for the second time.

Ming was being all grumpy but he obeyed Phana as he drove them back to the town.

Ming wanted them to pull over and have breakfast at the restaurant with the nice view, but Phana refused since he had to be back before his 9AM shift.

So, they decided to take away the food instead of dining in. Ming, still with his pouting face, gobbled down the burger they had bought. Phana only shook his head as he chuckled along the way. Ming sure is cute.

.
.
.
.
.

The minute they arrived at their home, Phana was already getting ready for his morning shift. Ming insisted he would be driving Phana to the hospital and picking him up in the evening.

And he refused otherwise. So, Phana didn't have any choice but to comply, or Ming threatened to cage him all day.

It was kind of heart warming. Now that they were officially dating, Ming was being clingy and wanted to be with Phana all the time. Phana found this side of Ming adorable.

When Phana was about to get off of the car, Ming stopped him. Phana turned his head only to be kissed by Ming, "I love you. See you tonight."

Phana bit his lips as he was shy of the little love confession Ming threw at his face. Ming had been saying love words countless times, even Phana felt overwhelmed by it. Sometimes he didn't know how to reply to Ming. But Ming never minded at all.

Phana pecked on Ming's cheek then hurriedly went out of the car, running. Ming giggled as he felt the timid Phana was sooo cute too. He couldn't get enough. Was it possible to fall any deeper than he already did?